NMPT Chief Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Chief Medical Officer (MBBS, PG Diploma/MS/MD) In New Mangalore Port Trust – NMPT Recruitment
Recruitment For : Chief Medical Officer (MBBS, PG Diploma/MS/MD)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Kasba Bengre, Panambur, Mangalore, , Bengaluru , Karnataka 575010
- MBBS degree from a recognized university,
- A post-graduate medical degree from a recognized university OR a Post-graduate medical diploma from a recognized university.
- 13 years Post qualification experience in a hospital in the relevant field of specialization in case of candidate possessing post-graduate Medical Degree/15 years Post- qualification experience in a hospital in the relevant field of specialization in case of candidate possessing post-graduate Medical Diploma.
- Rs. 100000-260000 (pre-revised Rs.43200-66000).
- Upper Age limit for direct recruitment 50 years
How To Apply :
- The application may be submitted through Online Application Portal (OAP) to the Ministry of Shipping website https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in from 01-02.2021 to 03.03.2021. No application other than OAP shall be accepted.
- The candidate will have to submit the printout of application form already uploaded in OAP to his administrative Port for onward forwarding. The administrative Ports are required to forward the applications of the candidates alongwith the following documents to The Secretary (Stat), NMPT before 18.03.2021 superscribing Application for the post of Chief Medical Officer in New Mangalore Port Trust:
- Certified copies of APARs for the last 5 years ( 2015-16 to 2019-20), duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each of the pages.
- A statement showing year-wise availability of APARs and grading duly signed by the Dy.Chairman/Chairman. If APAR for a particular year during the last 5 years is not available, No Report Certificate may be furnished alongwith APARs of the preceding years.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- No objection certificate from the respective Port.
This job has expired.