NCDIR Research Associate Recruitment 2021
Research Associate I (DNB, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD) In National Center For Disease Informatics And Research – NCDIR Recruitment
Recruitment For : Research Associate I (DNB, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- National Center for Disease Informatics and Research , Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
- MD/MS or equivalent DNB — Medicine / Surgery / Community Medicine / Pathology / Pediatrics / Hospital Administration and other relevant discipline with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexes (SCI) Journal. ii. Ph. D in Biostatistics Epidemiology / Public Health with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexes (SCI) Journal.
- Rs. 46,800/- Per Month
- 40 Years (In case of women candidates the upper age is relaxed by two years)
- Post-Graduation Qualification in Epidemiology or Public Health (MAE/MPH/M.Sc/PhD etc) OR Experience in NCD Epidemiology/ Health Systems/ Data Science/ Translational Research/ Public Health Programmes.
- To develop for programmees research and training, plan & undertake research on different aspects of research projects on non- communicable diseases, to provide assistance in conducting research work and do data analysis related to the project or as assigned from time to time. Preparation of reports and policy briefs.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply preferably ONLINE through the website www.ncdirindia.org. Duly filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 4-3-2021 by. email (email@example.com). While sending application by email candidates should attach ICMR-NCDIR application format, alongwith documents related to education and experience in chronological order. (pdf format)
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible. No relaxation against Unreserved (UR) vacancies. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/ field and from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by relevant authority.
- Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of interview/ personal discussion through video conferencing shall disqualify the candidature at any stage. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- Above posts are contractual for a period of six months, subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the institute, the contract will be extended.
- Age will be reckoned from the last date of receipt of application by email i.e 4-3-2021.
- These posts are purely temporary and co-terminable with the projects. Employees will be engaged on consolidated pay basis.
- The appointment will be made on the basis of results of interview / personal discussion through video conferencing mode.
- Selected candidate will not have any right to claim for regular appointment in the Council on the basis of contract appointment.
- Late received applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/video conferencing, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications, without photograph or without copies of relevant certificates will not be entertained. The Director, ICMR-NCDIR reserves the right to increase or decrease the no. of posts or reject the applications or cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview/video conferencing. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or Other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be disqualification.
This job has expired.