KUD Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc.) In Karnatak University Dharwad – KUD Recruitment
Recruitment For : Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc.)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Karnatak University Dharwad, Dharwad, Karnataka 580003
- M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology / Life sciences), with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- 20,000/- per month plus HRA (As per rules, wherever applicable).
- The work involves cloning, yeast two hybrid analysis, protein expression and purification. Preference will be given to highly motivated candidates having good academic record and research experience in techniques related tomolecular biology, metabolomics, and microbial biotechnology
How To Apply :
- Last date for submission of application: 25.02.2021
- Date of interview and time: 12:00 27.02.2021
- Place of interview: Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, Karnatak University, Dharwad-58003.
- Interested candidates can submit their applications (on plain paper, duly signed) with a copy of biodata providing details of academic qualifications training, experience, publications (if any), contact details, e-mail, etc. to,
- Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, Karnatak University, Dharwad-58003. or mail to email@example.com before last date and attend the interview along with a copy of bio data and original/ true copies of all relevant certificates and marks cards.
Detail Of Interview
- 12:00 27.02.2021
Venue Of Interview
- Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology, Karnatak University, Dharwad-58003.
This job has expired.