KoPT Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
Chief Engineer (B.Tech/B.E) In Kolkata Port Trust – KoPT Recruitment
Recruitment For : Chief Engineer (B.Tech/B.E)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Kolkata Port Trust, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
- The incumbent will be initially appointed to the HOD post in the scale of pay of Rs.1,00,000 – 2,60,000/- (Pre-revised Scale Rs.43,200 — 66,000/-), and after completion of 3 years regular service in the post, he/she elevated to the scale of pay of Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/- (pre-revised Scale Rs.51,300 – 73,000/-), subject to fulfilling the relevant conditions as per the Ministry’s guideline vide letter No.A-12023-15-2018-PE-I dated 19th November, 2019.
- Upper Age Limit for Direct Recruitment (in years): 45 years
- 17 years experience in executive cadre in Planning/ Construction / Design/ Maintenance preferably of Port Marine and Structures in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt undertaking
How To Apply :
- Applications of suitable and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Chief Engineer, may please be furnished as per proforma enclosed. The application may be submitted through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping website http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in. from 05.02.2021 to 12.03.2021. Therefore, all the applicants, after registering themselves in the portal, are required to apply for the post through OAP and thereafter a printout of the filled up application along with the following documents may be sent in an envelope, superscribing Application for the post of Chief Engineer, so as to reach the Office of the Sr. Personnel Officer, General Administrative Department, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata-700001 on or before 22.03.2021. Crucial date for determining the eligibility i.e. March, 01, 2021.
This job has expired.