CSL Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
Chief Executive Officer (B.Tech/B.E) In Cochin Shipyard Limited – CSL Recruitment
Recruitment For : Chief Executive Officer (B.Tech/B.E)
No Of Vacancies : 01
Please check with the concern authority or website
Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Monthly remuneration shall be commensurate with the experience of the selected candidate.
Age shall be 50 years and above and subject to maximum of 65 years as on 03 March 2021.
- Professional Qualification like MBA. Experience of having worked in Senior positions with PSUs.
- Client/ Customer Interfacing and Management experience, including that of foreign clientele.
- Knowledge of financial & commercial aspects related to shipbuilding, including modern concepts of Foreign Exchange Regulations, Customs, Budgeting & Cost Estimation etc.
- Training/ Exposure to HSE/ Safety aspects of shipyard operations.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Experience of working in an ERP/ SAP computerised environment.
- Job Requirements: CEO shall control all strategic and business aspects of the company. The CEO will be the overall in-charge of the company and shall independently be responsible for all works and assignments connected with the overall operations of HCSL. High level job requirements shall include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Function as Head of operations following the Government guidelines applicable to Public Sector Undertaking. Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction. Formulating the strategic plan & long term revenue road map for the Company that guides the direction of the business or organization. Effective Implementation of the strategy & revenue road map to achieve the desired results. Establishment & compliance of ‘Best In Class’ HSE culture in the organisation. Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate from the Board of Directors and senior executives of parent Company.
- Analysis of performance & efficiencies and timely corrective actions to ensure the success of the organization in achieving the goals set. Representing the organization as appropriate in the civic and professional space, local community, the state, and at the national level. Establish social connect and goodwill in society for the organisation. Participate in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the image & reach of the organisation, its reputation, and enable positive visibility for the organization.
Minimum of 20 years of overall managerial experience in Ship Building & Ship Repairs. Experience of having held senior positions in reputed organization (preferably shipyards).
How To Apply :
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Career page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases –One time Registration and submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Career page) from 17 February 2021 to 03 March 2021. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications /withdrawn applications / applications in draft status shall not be considered. On successful submission of the application, the status of the application shall be shown as In process. After submission of the application, the candidate shall log in to My Applications and ensure that the application status is In process to ensure the process is complete. No refund of fees shall be considered after successful submission of application or withdrawal of application.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 17 February 2021 to 03 March 2021. The last date for submission of applications through online is 03 March 2021. No. HCSL/PROJ/HR/02/19-20 Vol II
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information/ replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of the applicants short-listed for the Personal Interview shall be purely provisional, subject to verification of original certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience etc at the time of joining. In case, the candidates are found not meeting the eligibility requirements or fail to produce certificates in original, the candidate shall not be considered for selection and candidature will be cancelled/rejected without further notice.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com. Schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the shortlisted applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Career page).
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the CSL on behalf of HCSL. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Chief Medical Officer CSL on behalf of HCSL.
- CSL on behalf of HCSL shall not bear any liability on account of salary/leave salary/gratuity/pension contribution etc, if any related to previous employment of any candidate already working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings. vii) CSL on behalf of HCSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy notified.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- All documents related to this selection shall be preserved for a period of two years from the date of publication of results
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be given in the CSL website only.
This job has expired.