ISI Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
Project Linked Person (M.Phil/Ph.D) In Indian Statistical Institute – ISI Recruitment
Recruitment For : Project Linked Person (M.Phil/Ph.D)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata , West Bengal 700108
- Ph.D. in Statistics/Mathematics with a strong research background in free probability theory and random matrix theory (specially, the behaviour of eigenvectors
- A consolidated pay of 49000/- (Rupees forty nine thousand only) per month with no other allowances
- Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 February 2021 with usual relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC and differently abled and exceptional candidate(s).
- of appointment The appointment will be till 31 May 2021 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier depending upon availability of the funds, requirement of the project and performance of the candidate.
How To Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates should send their current resume with a covering letter in English addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Applied Statistics Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata and must contain the following particulars of
- Name (In block letters),
- Mailing Address,
- E-mail Address,
- Telephone/Mobile No.,
- Parent’s/Spouse’s Name,
- Date of birth,
- Aadhaar No.
- Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination),
- Experience (if any),
- SC/ST/OBC/DifferentIy abled status and self attested soft copies of all documents/ testimonials latest by 08 March 2021 through email to: email@example.com (with a compulsory copy to soumendu041@gmaiI.com ).
- Please write, Application for Project linked person in the subject line of the e-mail. At the time of joining, selected candidates have to produce all relevant documents/testimonials in original for verification and a medical certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer of the Institute.
- Failing this, the institute will offer the position to the next candidate in the merit list prepared for this purpose. Resumes with incomplete information, without supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website https://www.isical.ac.in/jobs.
This job has expired.