Chief Manager vacancy in RCFL Recruitment 2021
|RCFL February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Chief Manager||B.B.A, B.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 90,000 – Rs. 2,40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||24/03/2021|
- The Company invites applications for the post of:
- Post Name: Chief Manager (Finance) (E6 Grade
- Post Code No : FIN E6/022021
- Pay scale E4: Rs.90000- 240000
- No. Of Posts & Place of posting: 4 Trombay/ Thal / Area Offices Pan India
- Qualification: CA / CMA Or Regular and full time graduation in commerce, accounting/ Finance discipline (B.com, BMS, BAF, BBA) plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognised Universities.
- Minimum Percentage: No percentage criteria for CA / CMA. “Minimum 60% in Final year of qualifying Postgraduation degree” i.e. final year of MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree in Finance Management Wherever CGPA/OGPA grade is awarded in a Degree, the candidate will have to obtain equivalent percentage of marks from concerned University/ Institute and mention this % in the Application.
- Post Qualification In line Experience as on 01.02.2021 Minimum 20 years post qualification experience in executive cadre dealing with Accounting and financial matters, including Auditing/ budgeting/taxation. The period of training /internship/article ship will not be counted in the requisite experience period as on 01.02.2021. The experience should be after acquiring minimum prescribed qualification.
- Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the:- B) Chief Manager (E6 Grade) – Manager E6 Grade – Officers will be absorbed in the E6 grade in pay scale of Rs. Rs. 90000-240000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs. 1,59,030/- (Approx.) include Basic Pay +VDA (18.69%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (24%).
- Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions. Employee is also entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules.
- Advt. No. 022021
- Upper Age Limit as on 01.02.2021- 50 years for Unreserved category, For OBC Category – 53 years
- There is no application processing fee for SC / ST & PWBD candidates. General, OBC & EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The Online Application shall be deemed to be submitted only upon receipt of Application Fee (wherever applicable) and upload of Photograph and Signature within prescribed time limit.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to complete the registration process, pay application fee online (wherever applicable) and final submission of online application sufficiently in advance before the last date so as to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- We hereby caution the general public not to fall prey to the dubious agencies/organizations/individuals/aiming at fleecing money from the innocent public. Don’t believe any advertisement/job announcement of RCF Ltd. circulated through email, social media etc. Please rely on information hosted on our website www.rcfltd.com for any job/career related information pertaining to RCF Ltd.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
- Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The above qualifications should be acquired from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere meeting to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications in terms of eligibility criteria so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and mobile number which should be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through e-mail / by sms (on the e-mail id as provided by them in the application form).
- For appearing personal interview all outstation eligible candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus Fare (restricted to III tier AC Fare). The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate must have valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR code & PAN number. The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of actual travel for appearing interview from the place of correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. It will for shortest route & documentary evidence of travel is must.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for personal interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his employer at the time of interview.
- RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of documents/email/admit card sent/non- receipt of application fees any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or any reason.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date for the submission of the Online Application Form, as regards the date of interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- Corrigendum/addendum etc with regard to this advertisement, if any, will be made available on following link. Candidates are advised to refer to the below website periodically for updates. Candidates are advised to check their Spam/Junk Folder of the email. http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/en/hr/recruitment
- RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process at any stage, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure :
- The mode of selection will be i) document verification and ii) personal interviews.
- The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates can exercise the option of appearing in the selection process in Hindi or English language.
- The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units / Area offices of the company as decided by the Management. The selected candidate may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the business requirements of the Company including shift operations.
- Personal Interview
- For Manager (Finance) and Chief Manager (Finance) all the eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview.
- For appearing for personal interview all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus fare (restricted to III Tier AC fare). The reimbursement will be done only for correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the application form. Mode of reimbursement shall be through transfer to bank account.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online application form and their candidature will be considered vis-a-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement. It may be noted that the scrutiny of documents required to ascertain the eligibility criteria will be done before Personal Interview only. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite original documents will be declared as ineligible and will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- Pre-employment Medical Exam
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with RCF Ltd. need to be medically fit as per RCF Ltd pre-employment medical standards. If candidate referred for a medical examination, it does not mean final selection.
- Merit list of combined final scores will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the selection parameters & offer of appointment would be extended as per the vacancies available subject to being declared as Medically Fit by RCF Ltd. designated Physician and subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria w.r.t Academic Qualification, Age, valid Caste Certificate (as applicable), Income Certificate, Disability Certificate, work experience, NOC, relieving letter from previous employer etc. as may be applicable.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing, respective School/College/University, work experience. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, work experience etc. in online portal of RCF. Candidates also required to upload their recent photograph and signature without which their application will not be accepted.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL website: Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to HRRecruitment section for submitting the online application.
- The below mentioned information should be readily available while filling up the online application form. Since the online application form requires details of payment of processing fee (only for General, OBC and EWS applicants), caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC applicants) and the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have the relevant documents/ details readily available with them at the time of filling the online application form.
- Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should possess the following: Following are the specifications for uploading the documents –
- Photo – Image should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 20KB.
Sign – Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB and not less than 10KB.
Scanned copies of documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience etc. (Single PDF File).
Provision to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- plus bank processing charges for General, OBC and EWS candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
Valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR code & PAN number for Reimbursement of Travelling Allowance.
- On filling up the Online Application Form, the candidate should check the details that he/she has filled in and if any corrections are required, the same should be done. He/she has then to confirm the details by pressing the “Submit Form” button after which no changes will be possible in the details provided. Then he/she is required to take a print of the application form. The candidates can also take the print out of application form later by submitting the application number in the link on the website under recruitment section. The candidates are required to note the application number for future reference.
- On submitting the application, online, if the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application Number which will get printed on the Application Form. It may be noted that mere acceptance of the Online Form by the system does not mean that the candidature is accepted. This is subject to the candidate meeting the eligibility criteria exhaustively.
- For claiming relaxation, the reserved category candidates should submit copy of EWS/Caste/PwBD certificate(s), in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by the Competent Authority.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC (NCL) category, candidate should submit & shall subsequently produce his latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Government of India, applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Govt. of India/Central Government /Public Sector Undertaking, as contained in DOPT Memo No.36036/2/2013-Estt/(Res.) dated 30.05.2014 from a Competent Authority issued in the year 2020 or thereafter. Such certificate should specifically state the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and modifications issued vide OM No. 36033/1/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 13.09.2017. Further the OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-declaration, at the time of documents verification indicating that they belong to OBC (NCL)
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application Form for future reference.
- For any queries related to the online form, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates will have to submit the acknowledgement/ receipt of online payment at the time of Interview. Please read all the Instructions carefully before filling up the Form.
- Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates.: 03/03/2021 at 8:00 am
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 24/03/2021 at 5:00 pm
This job has expired.