Manager vacancy in RCFL Recruitment 2021
|RCFL February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Manager||B.B.A, B.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 2,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||24/03/2021|
- The Company invites applications for the post of:
- Post Name: Manager (Finance) (E4 Grade
- Post Code No : FIN E4/022021
- Pay scale E4: Rs.70000- 200000
- No. Of Posts & Place of posting: 20 Trombay/ Thal/ Area Offices
- Qualification: CA / CMA Or Regular and full time graduation in commerce, accounting/ Finance discipline (B.com, BMS, BAF, BBA) plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities.
- Minimum Percentage: No percentage criteria for CA / CMA. “Minimum 60% in Final year of qualifying Postgraduation degree” i.e. final year of MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree in Finance Management Wherever CGPA/OGPA grade is awarded in a Degree, the candidate will have to obtain equivalent percentage of marks from concerned University/ Institute and mention this % in the Application.
- Post Qualification Inline Experience as on 01.02.2021- Minimum 12 years post qualification experience in executive cadre dealing with Accounting and financial matters, including Auditing/ budgeting/taxation. The period of training /internship/article ship will not be counted in the requisite experience period as on 01.02.2021. The experience should be after acquiring minimum prescribed qualification. Knowledge in SAP FICO module desirable.
- Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the:- A) Manager (E4 Grade) – Officers will be absorbed in the E4 grade in pay scale of Rs. 70000- 200000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs. 1,23,000/- (Approx) include Basic Pay +VDA (18.69%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (24%).
- Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions. Employee is also entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules.
- Advt. No. 022021
- Upper Age Limit as on 01.02.2021- 42 years for Unreserved category, For SC / ST Category – 47 years, For OBC Category – 45 years, For PWBD Category (SC/ ST) – 57 years.
- There is no application processing fee for SC / ST & PWBD candidates. General, OBC & EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The Online Application shall be deemed to be submitted only upon receipt of Application Fee (wherever applicable) and upload of Photograph and Signature within prescribed time limit.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to complete the registration process, pay application fee online (wherever applicable) and final submission of online application sufficiently in advance before the last date so as to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- We hereby caution the general public not to fall prey to the dubious agencies/organizations/individuals/aiming at fleecing money from the innocent public. Don’t believe any advertisement/job announcement of RCF Ltd. circulated through email, social media etc. Please rely on information hosted on our website www.rcfltd.com for any job/career related information pertaining to RCF Ltd.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
- Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The above qualifications should be acquired from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mere meeting to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications in terms of eligibility criteria so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and mobile number which should be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through e-mail / by sms (on the e-mail id as provided by them in the application form).
- For appearing personal interview all outstation eligible candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus Fare (restricted to III tier AC Fare). The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate must have valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR code & PAN number. The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of actual travel for appearing interview from the place of correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form. It will for shortest route & documentary evidence of travel is must.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for personal interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his employer at the time of interview.
- RCF Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of documents/email/admit card sent/non- receipt of application fees any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or any reason.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date for the submission of the Online Application Form, as regards the date of interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- Corrigendum/addendum etc with regard to this advertisement, if any, will be made available on following link. Candidates are advised to refer to the below website periodically for updates. Candidates are advised to check their Spam/Junk Folder of the email. http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/en/hr/recruitment
- RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process at any stage, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
This job has expired.