BARC Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Nurse, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee and other Job
- Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine): Person should have MS/MD or equivalent (Nuclear Medicine) from a recognized University with 4 years of experience after acquiring the prescribed qualifications.
- Technical Officer: Persons should be M.Sc. with 60% marks+DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks+04 years exp.
- Nurse: Person should have XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India is Mandatory.
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. with 60 percent marks followed by Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 60 percent marks or B.Sc with 60 percent marks.
- Driver: Persons should have HSC (Class 12th) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with min. 50 percent of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (DL) with min. one (01) year driving exp. + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting (CCFF) equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc., from the State Fire Training Centres.
Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 15 February 2021
BARC Nurse, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee and other Vacancy Details
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 01 Post
Nurse/A: 19 Posts
Sub-Officer/B: 06 Posts
Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 07 Posts
Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 02 Posts
Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography): 01 Post
Pharmacist/B: 01 Post
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: 11 Posts
Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Computer Operation): 01 Post
Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Health Physicist): 01 Post
Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Laboratory Technician): 05 Posts
Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist): 03 Posts
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for BARC Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 February 2021.
This job has expired.