SPSC Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||SPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Feed Mill Operator Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||Gangtok Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up 04 (four) posts of Feed Mill Operator on temporary regular basis in Level 9 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim State Subordinate Fisheries Service under Directorate of Fisheries, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. All applications are to be made online at the Commission’s website. www.spscskm.gov.in
ADVERTISEMENT NO: 03/SPSC/EXAM/2021
1. Name of the Post: Feed Mill Operator
2. No of Post: 04
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mechatronics from recognized institution.
4. Other Qualifications:
(a) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 28/02/2021, in terms of Notification No: M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt.III dated: 03/07/2019.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final year/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all previous years/semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year /semester results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(c) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(e) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
(f) Marital Status certificate (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Old Tourism Complex, M.G.Marg, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101
Selection Procedure :
- Scheme Of Examination: Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – I for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
How to Apply :
Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
1. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 12/04/2021 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 12/04/2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC shall not be responsible for the same.
2. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 20/04/2021 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 22/04/2021 to 29/04/2021.
This job has expired.