SPSC Recruitment 2021
|SPSC Recruitment 2021
|Sub Jailer Jobs
|No of Posts
|Last Date to Apply
|Sikkim Govt Jobs
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up 03 (three) posts of Sub-Jailer (for male candidates only) on temporary regular basis in Level 12 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim State Jail under Home Department, Government of Sikkim through Direct Recruitment.
However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shall be governed by Notification No. 489/DEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
1. post Name: Sub Jailer
2. No of Post: 03
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
4. Other Qualifications:
(a) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
5. Duties of the Post : As prescribed under Sikkim Prison Manual, 2010.
6. Advertisement No: 05/SPSC/EXAM/2021
- Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 25 years as on 28th Feb, 2021.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
(a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(b) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(c) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
(d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
1. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
2. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through Net Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
3. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same shall be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
4. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity
5. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
6. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination
7. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination shall be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post shall be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
8. The Commission shall entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
9. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum shall be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates are advised to refer to for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Physical Endurance-cum-Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
How to Apply :
- The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 25th April, 2021 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 25th April, 2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC shall not be responsible for the same.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 03rd May, 2021 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of their application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 04th May, 2021 to 10th May, 2021.
- All applications are to be made online at the Commission’s website. www.spscskm.gov.in
This job has expired.