SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc.) In Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences – SGPGIMS Recruitment
Recruitment For : Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc.)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226014
- Postgraduate degree with 60% aggregate marks and/or equivalent CGPA in (Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following: Scholars who are cleared through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC, NET, Including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. The selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
- Rs. 31,000/- per month + 16% HRA
- 28 years or below as on the date of advertisement. (Age relaxation for as per DBT, GOI rules.)
- Candidates with prior research experience in Mammalian cell- culture techniques/ Molecular biology/Virology will be given preference.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates can apply (as a single PDF file) with their detailed Bio-data (containing details of qualifications, positions held, professional experience, distinction/awards), proof of age (Matriculation certificate), necessary qualifications (Highschool /intermediate/ Graduation/Masters certificates and marksheets) and relevant documents (proof of National Eligibility Tests / desirable experience certificate/ if applicable caste or disability certificate in the Govt. of India prescribed format) to Dr. Santosh Kumar Verma, Principal Investigator (email@example.com) within 15 days of advertisement.
- While applying please quote Advertisement No. R-42/2020-21 subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be informed via email and call for interview in the Department of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology on.. No correspondence in regards to rejected/ NOT-short-listed candidates shall be entertained.
- The position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The initial appointment will be for one year which can be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and availability of funds. The post can also be terminated with one month notice from either side. Those appointed to this position will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- No TADA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No Accommodation will be provided.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason.
This job has expired.