RVUNL Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Accounts Officer (CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma) In Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd – RVUNL Recruitment
Recruitment For : Accounts Officer (CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma)
No Of Vacancies : 11
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005
- Candidate must hold one of the following qualifications :-
- CA/ICWA (CMA); or
- MBA of minimum two (2) years’ duration from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 60% marks It includes 2 years’ P.G. Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA; or
- M.Com. of minimum two (2) years’ duration from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with atleast 60% marks alongwith B.Com. with atleast 60% marks. Provided that SC/ST/PWBD candidates and in-service employees of respective Nigam may be allowed relaxation of 5% marks in MBA mentioned under
- and in M.Com. & B.Com. mentioned under
- Candidates on appointment, will be initially engaged as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during the period of Probation Training, they will be paid fixed remuneration @ Rs.39,300/- per month. On successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed at the minimum (first cell) of Level-14 in the Pay Matrix i.e. at Rs.56,100/- as basic pay. Allowances and other benefits shall be paid as per relevant rules.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application.
- Candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture. 6. A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year/ semester/ examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, are also eligible to apply for the post, but he/she shall have to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification at the time fixed for documents verification after written competitive exam. The date of declaration of result/issuance of Marks-sheet of educational qualification shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification
How To Apply :
- Detailed advertisements describing terms & conditions, eligibility criteria viz. age, requisite educational qualification & admissible relaxations, salary, procedure of filling-up online application, selection procedure, etc., are available on following websites:
- Link for filling-up online applications will remain available on above websites during following period and only online applications uploaded through these websites shall be entertained:
- Commencement of filling-up online applications: 24th February, 2021
- Last date for filling-up applications: 16th March, 2021
- Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with the above websites of Vidyut Nigams. Any change in dates, etc. as well as all information related with this recruitment shall be notified on these websites only. Submitting Online Application form:
- Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option Apply Online which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab Click Here For New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing Save And Next tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the Save And Next facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate details and save application by clicking the Validate your details and Save And Next button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the “Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration” detailed hereunder.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on Final Submit only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration uploaded and all other details filled are correct.
- Click on Payment Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Before applying, every candidate is required to ensure at his/her own that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website. Candidate should also ensure that particulars submitted by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department, Rajasthan or Employment Exchanges shall also be required to apply through the same procedure.
- Permission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria and also presuming that all information submitted by the candidate are complete & correct. Verification of documents/ checking of eligibility criteria with reference to original documents as well as other terms & conditions will be done only at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected automatically at any stage of recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found incomplete/incorrect/false or he/she has suppressed any information/material fact or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or involved in process violation. If, at any time during recruitment or even after joining service by a candidate, any of such shortcomings is noticed, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- On appointment, all the selected candidates will be required to furnish a Bond and Surety in support thereof as per Regulations. All terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable.
- Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with these websites of Vidyut Nigams and regularly check their email account for information pertaining to this recruitment process. No information will be sent by post or through any other mode.
- RVUN reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
- Decision of RVUN in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RVUN in this behalf.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jaipur in case of any dispute.
This job has expired.