Lower Division Clerk vacancy in BSPCB Recruitment 2021
|BSPCB March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Lower Division Clerk||12TH|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||23/03/2021|
- Applications are invited for appointment to the following Posts on purely contractual basis in Bihar State Pollution Control Board, Patna. The details are as follows:-
- Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- No of Post: 05 (Gen.-2 EBC-1 Gen. Female-1 SC-1)
- Essential Qualification and Experience: Intermediate with basic knowledge of computer operation. Minimum experience two years
- Emolument (Per Month): 19,900/-
- Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020): Gen-37 Years EBC-40 Years BC – 40 Years Gen. Female-40 Years SC-42 Years
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The candidates willing to apply for the above post should submit the application to the Member-Secretary, Bihar State Pollution Control Board online in the prescribed format through the website http://bspcb.bih.nic.in latest by 23/03/2021 (24.00 hrs) midnight (server time). No hard copy application shall be accepted.
- Important Instructions:
- Registration is mandatory for e-filling up the form.
- Use user id and Password to login.
- For each eligible post, separate application should be filled.
- Only one application for each eligible post shall be accepted. Repeated application by the same candidate for the same post not accepted.
- Only eligible candidates as per guidelines/advertisement should fill up the form.
- After filling up application form click on submit button to save your application as Draft.
- You may print the application form as draft.
- Verify your entries before submitting finally, No modification can be made after final submission.
- Application ID will be generated after final submission.
- Only final submitted application will be considered.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form.
- Before uploading photo and signature be sure that.
- Photo size should be less than 50 kb. (Preferred dimension : 200 x 230 px).
- Signature size should be less than 20 kb. (Preferred dimension : 140 x 60 px).
- Filling the application form will consist of following subsequent steps:-
- Step 1:- Registration
- Step 2:- Personal Details
- Step 3:- Educational Qualification
- Step 4:- Experience Details
- Step 5:- Upload Photo & Signature
- Step 6:- Finalize and submit application
This job has expired.