Chief Nursing Officer, Accounts Officer and More Vacancies in AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021
|AIIMS Patna March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Chief Nursing Officer, Accounts Officer and More Vacancies||Any Graduate, B.Sc, Diploma, B.Lib, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, PG Diploma, M.Lib, MS/MD, MSW, MHA|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 2,18,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/05/2021|
Applications are invited in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers of Central/State Government/U.T/Autonomous Bodies/Universities/Public Sector Undertaking/R&D Organization/Police Departments of Central/State/U.T/Armed Forces including Para Military Forces as applicable for filling up the following Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. The essential qualification, experience etc. required for applying for these posts are as under:-
1. Name of Post: Chief Nursing Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level-12 (Rs.78800 – 209200)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers of the Central/ State Government/ Union Territory Administration or of Autonomous Statutory bodies holding analogous posts on a regular basis or with 5 years of regular service in a post in the Pay Level-10 (PB-3 with GP of Rs 5400/- pre-revised) and possessing the following qualifications and experience:
a) B.Sc. Nursing and Not less than 15 years’ experience in the profession out of which 5 years should be as Nursing Superintendent or in similar capacity in Nursing Administration. Preference shall be given to those possessing M.Sc. in Nursing.
1. Name of Post: Accounts Officer
2. No of Post: 03
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level- 10 (Rs.56100 – 177500)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences:
(i) Officers under the Central Government or Central Statutory/Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis and handling Accounts and Finance matter or holding posts of Accounts/Audit Officer or equivalent in the Pay Level-10 (PB-3 with GP of Rs. 5400/- pre-revised).
(ii) Assistant Accounts Offices in the Pay Level-7 (PB-2 with GP of Rs. 4600/- pre-revised) with 7 years of regular service in the grade (including the service in the grade of Junior Accounts Officer/ SAS Accountants/ Accountant in the Pay Level-6 (PB-2 with GP of Rs. 4200/- pre-revised)
1. Name of Post: Financial Advisor
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level- 13 (Rs. 123100-215900)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers from any of the Central Organised Accounts services holding analogues post or post in the Pay Level-12 (PB-3 with GP of Rs.7600/- pre-revised) with 5 years of regular service in the grade. In the event of not finding suitable officers from the Organised Accounts Services, officers in the Finance & Accounts Departments of Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector undertakings holding the post of the level specified above shall be considered.
1. Name of Post: Senior Procurement — cum- Stores Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers under the Central/State Government/U.T. Administrations or of Central Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5/8 years of regular service in the pay level- 10 (PB- 3 with GP of Rs. 5400/- pre-revised)/ Pay level- 6 (PB-2 with GP of Rs. 4200 pre-revised) respectively and possessing the following:
a) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent; Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management of a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent and Not less than 5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in handling stores, preferably medical
1. Name of Post: CSSD Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level- 11 (Rs.67700- 208700)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers of Central/State Govt./ Autonomous/Statutory Organization holding analogous post on regular basis Or, CSSD Supervisor with Five/Seven years of regular service in the Pay Level- 10 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- of PB- 3 or Pay Level-7 with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- of PB-2 respectively.
1. Name of Post: CSSD Supervisor
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level-07 (Rs. 44900- 142400)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers of Central/State Govt./ Autonomous/Statutory Organization holding analogous post on regular basis or, CSSD Supervisor with five years of regular service in the Pay level-6 with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- of PB-2.
1. Name of Post: Chief Librarian
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Matrix & Level: Level-13 (Rs. 123100-215900)
4. Educational Qualifications & Experiences: Officers under the Central / State /U.T. Governments / Universities / Statutory, Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development organisations holding analogous posts on regular basis with at least 5/8 years of regular service in the post in the scale of Rs. (PB- 3 with G.P of Rs.7600 pre-revised) / (PB3 with G.P of Rs.6600 pre-revised) respectively or equivalent and possessing the following qualifications and experiences:
(i) At least a second class Master’s Degree in Science (preferably in Biological Sciences) of a recognized University or equivalent;
(ii) Degree or equivalent Diploma in Lib. Science of a recognized Institution or University; and
(iii) 7 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a library of standing.
(i) Master’s Degree in Library Science;
(ii) Training in Medical Librarianship;
(iii) Experience of documentation work in a responsible capacity; Knowledge of Sanskrit and any modern European language other than English.
- Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of posting of application.
Other Information for the Candidate
1. The number of posts is in tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
2. The period of deputation will be for a period of three (3) years and extendable for a maximum period of seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
3. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of posting of application.
4. The eligibility criteria will be regulated as the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instruction as applicable.
5. The vigilance clearance should be strictly in the format given. Vigilance clearance given in any other format and/or with some conditions will not be accepted under any circumstances and the applications will be rejected.
6. For those who do not follow Central Government Pay Scales, the comparative chart regarding the Pay Scale granted to the official with Central Government pay scale, duly certified by their Finance/Accounts Department, should be submitted for scrutiny.
7. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/201 8-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
- Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna-801507
Selection Procedure :
- The list of candidates, who are found eligible for calling for Interview, will be published on the website of AIMS, Patna on 31st May 2021.
- Date of Interview/ Personal Talk is from 15th June 2021 at AIIMS, Patna. This may change owing unavoidable circumstances.
How to Apply :
- The last date for posting of completed application in the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channel is 5th May 2021.
- The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through Proper channel to the Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna-801507 through Speed Post/Registered post only. Application received through any other medium will not be accepted. No advance copy will be accepted.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports/ APAR (at least for the latest 05 years) to be enclosed with the applications duly attested by the Officer of the rank of Under Secretary to Government of India. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR/APAR Dossiers will not be considered.
This job has expired.