Grade IV vacancy in Council Of Higher Secondary Education Manipur Recruitment 2021
|Council Of Higher Secondary Education Manipur March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 4,440 – Rs. 7,440/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
- In pursuance of the Council Meeting Resolution No. 4.1 dated 23-02-2021, applications are invited from willing candidates tor appointment by direct recruitment to the following 21 (twenty-one) posts in the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur on regular basis.
- Position: Grade IV
- No of Posts: 12
- Qualifications & Scale of pay: HSLC or equivalent from any recognized Board] Council. Knowledge of Manipuri. Hindi and English.
- Scale of pay: Rs. 4440 – 7440/- * GP of Rs. 1300/-
- Minimum – 21 years ( 18 years in case of Grade —IV/Peon) and Maximum – 38 years; relaxable upto 41 years for OBC and 43 years for SC/ST, respectively.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates
Selection Procedure :
- Mode of Recruitment: Written Examination of Objective Type shall be conducted as follows:
- Assistant Programmer (IT): 100 marks on (i) General Knowledge, (ii) General English, (iii) Basic Mathematics, (iv) Basic Computer and (v) Reasoning (all as per 12th Standard level).
- Lower Division Assistant & Data Assistant: 100 marks on (i) General Knowledge. (ii) General English, (iii) Basic Mathematics and (iv) Reasoning (all as per 12th Standard level). Computer test of 50 marks shall be conducted tor written test qualified candidates)
- Driver & Grade – IV: 100 marks on (i) General Knowledge, (ii) General English, (iii) Basic Mathematics and (iv) Reasoning (all as per 10th Standard level).
How to Apply :
- Application forms can be downloaded from the Council website www.cohsem.nic.in for free or can be obtained from the Office of the Council from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash. [Note: Downloaded application forms must be printed in clear white legal size paper only].
- Duly filled in Application Form should be submitted to the Council along with application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates in cash by enclosing their Bio-data along with 2 (two) recent passport photographs and self-attested copies of Matriculation, Educational Qualification, relevant Certificates etc. on or before 2:00 pm of 31st March, 2021. No.1/2/92-HSC(Vol-V)
This job has expired.