Transport Department Recruitment 2021 Driver
|Company Name||Transport Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Driver Jobs|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Manipur Govt Jobs|
No. DT/78/Direct Recruitment/ 2020/4876 In continuation of this office notification of even no. dated 2é February, 2020 issued regarding direct ecruitment to the following 118 (One hundred and eighteen) posts on temporary basis in Transport Department, Govt. of Manipur, the applications are invited from the willing and eligible candidates in the prescribed format:
1. Name of posts: Driver
2. No of Post: 15
3. Qualification: Matriculate/Class X passed with Driving License valid for last 5 years.
4. Salary: 5200-20200 + GP-1900 (Pay Matrix Level-3)
1. The Eligible Age, Scheme of Examination, Mode of Selection, Examination Fee structure, documents to be submitted etc. will remain the same as in earlier notification.
2. The number of posts may be increased or decreased as per decision of the Government.
3. The Date of requisition from Employment Exchange (in addition to the earlier notification) will be 16th April, 2021.
4. Last Date of requisition from Employment Exchange will be 20th May, 2021.
5. The Dates for Driving Test (for drivers), Physical Test (for SI & ASI Enforcement, Checkers), Written Test and Computer Test shall be notified later.
6. Submission of application form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all criteria given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected at any subsequent point of time, if any ineligibility condition is detected at any point of time.
7. The decision of the Transport Department in all matters relating to acceptance/rejection of the applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination and allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. The Transport Department deserves the right to cancel the advertisement/notification, any other terms and conditions at any stage.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The willing and eligible candidates should get their names sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange offices. The sponsored candidates should download the application form from the State government website (http//:manipur.gov.in).
2. The completed application forms along with the required self-attested copies of certificates should be submitted on every working day between 11:00 AM-5:00 PM from 19th April to 22nd May, 2021 at the office of Manipur State Transport (MST) Complex, Moirangkhom, Imphal West.
3. The last date /time for acceptance of duly completed application form along with relevant documents will be 5.00 P.M of 22nd May, 2021, after which no forms shall be accepted. Only those applications duly sponsored by the respective District Employment Exchanges Office shall be accepted.
This job has expired.