Directorate of Agriculture Manipur Recruitment 2021 Lower Division Clerk
|Company Name||Directorate of Agriculture Manipur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk/|
|No of Posts||33 Posts Office Assistant Cum Computer operator job|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,700 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||17/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Manipur Govt Jobs|
Department of Agriculture. Government of Manipur invites application in the prescribed format from intending candidates for appointment in the following posts on temporary basis through sponsorship of the concerned Employment Exchanges in Manipur.
1. Post Name: Lower Division Clerk/Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
2. No of Post: 33
3. Pay Scale: 21700 – 69700
4. Qualifications: Graduate with completed course on Computer Concepts (DOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) (CCC) of a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure :
- There shall be a written test & computer skill test for the post at L.D.C/Office Assistant cum computer operator, written test for the post at Village Extension Worker / Field Assistant, and driving test for the post at Driver. The date of written test, Computer skill test and driving test shall be notified separately. Modalities for the post at Peon & Chowkidar shall also be notified at a later date.
How to Apply :
1. Prescribed application form and details can be downloaded from Departmental web site www.agrimanipur.gov.in and no hard copy shall be issued from the office.
2. All candidates shall should get their name sponsored by the concerned District Employment Exchange Offices and the prescribed Form complete in all respect shall be submitted to the Directorate of
Agriculture as per the stipulated time and date along with IPO in favour of Director of Agriculture, Manipur, of Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred) in case of UR/ OBC and Rs. 300 ( Rupees three hundred) for
ST/SC/ PH& meritorious sport persons.
3. Last date of issue/ submission of Form: 17.04.2021
4. Office Assistant (Lower Division Clerk): O/O District Agriculture Office, Imphal East, Porompat, (Adjacent to Porompat Police Station)
5. V.E.W/F.A: O/O District Agriculture Office, Imphal East, Porompat, (Adjacent to Porompat Police Station)
6. Driver: O/O Deputy Director (Soil Chemist), Porompat District Agriculture Office Com lex, Porompat
7. Chowkidar /Peon: O/O Agriculture Officer(PP), Porompat District Agriculture Office Complex, Porompat
This job has expired.