UPSC Recruitment 2021 Accounts Officer
|Company Name||UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 53,100 – Rs. 1,67,800/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi ( NCR ) Govt Jobs|
Subject: – Filling up the posts of Accounts Officer (General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Office of UPSC in level 9 of pay matrix (Rs.53100-167800) on deputation (including Short-Term contract) basis. It is proposed to prepare a panel to fill up the 02 (two) posts of Accounts Officer (General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Office of UPSC in level 9 of pay matrix (Rs.53100-167800) on deputation (including Short-Term contract) basis.
1. Name of the Post: Accounts Officer
2. No of Post: 02
3. Eligibility Conditions: Deputation (Including short-term contract): Officers of Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Universities or recognized research institute or public sector undertakings or statutory or autonomous organization :-
(a)(i)Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department ; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
(i) pass in Subordinate Accounts Services or equivalent examination conducted by any of the Organized Accounts Department of the Central Government and two years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work;
(ii) having successfully completed training in cash and accounts course conducted by the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent training with five years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work.
4. Salary: level 9 of pay matrix (Rs.53100-167800)
5. Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation: The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the Dept. of Personnel & Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
6. Period of deputation Period of deputation (ISTC) shall be initially three year to be extendable as per DoP&T guidelines.
- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (ISTC) shall not be exceeding 56 (fifty-six) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Application along with Bio-data (in duplicate) is to be submitted in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the forwarding Authority (in proforma at Annexure-II) along with the following documents:
(i) Integrity certificate
(ii) Statement of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘nil’ certificate should be enclosed).
(iii) Vigilance clearance certificate.
(iv) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years i.e. 2015-16 to 2019-2020 (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India).
Duties and Responsibilities
List of duties & responsibilities attached to the post of Accounts Officer:- The post of Accounts Officer carries all responsibilities with regard to Accounts matter and supervision of all functions in the Section as under:-
a) Pre-auditing and signing of all types of Bills.
b) Monitoring of Budget and all Reports and Returns
c) Signing of all weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, Bi-monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly Reports & Returns.
d) Signing of Last Pay Certificates issued to the officials who are posted out from UPSC
e) Liaison with Pay & Accounts Office.
f) Liaison with Principal Accounts Office of Min of PPG &P
g) Liaison with Bank of Maharashtra
h) Liaison with Other Sections in UPSC
i) Liaison with PFMS team of CGA.
j) Liaison with Vendor who is filing the Income Tax return on behalf of UPSC for timely and correct submission of Quarterly and Annual Return.
k) Liaison with Vendor who° is filing the Income Tax return for updating and uploading of all income & Income Tax details for timely issue of Form-16 and Form 16A.
l) Liaison and coordination with Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure, Deptt. of Economic Affairs and D/O PPG&P with regard to allocation of Fund, Supplementary Grant Re-Appropriation of Funds and preparation of Demands for Grants of UPSC.
m) Liaison with visiting Audit Wing/parties of Ministry of PPG&P and Director General Audit , Central Revenues for settlement of Audit observations in respect of Accounts of UPSC
n) Making spot payments of TA to candidates called for interview/PT Boards.
o) Making spot payment of TA Honorarium to various Advisors.
p) Drawing & sending examination advances to various Supervisors all over the Country for conduct of various Examinations.
q) Monitoring the adjustment bills of all advances given to Supervisors under proper Procedure of manual of Accounts.
(r) Implementation of all other works assigned by F&BO and AS (FA) and other officers through F&BO.
- Sh. Shailesh Gautam, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 218, Annexe Building, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
Selection Procedure :
- Method of Recruitment: deputation (including Short-Term contract) basis.
How to Apply :
1. The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure, may be forwarded to Sh. Shailesh Gautam, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 218, Annexe Building, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The candidates must also apply online on the website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/vacancycirculars. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
2. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.