UPPSC 1473 GIC Lecturer (Male/Female) Posts Recruitment
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||GIC Lecturer|
|Number of Posts||1473 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for Applications||22-01-2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Applicants must Pass a Postgraduate degree in respective subjects from the recognized Organization/Board.
Candidates’ age must be 21 – 40 Years as on 01-07-2021. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Pay Scale / Salary Details for GIC Lecturer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 level-8 from the organization.
Selection Process for GIC Lecturer Posts
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test and Interview
- For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex Service man: Rs.65/-
- For Handicapped: Rs. 25/(Online processing fee only)
|Starting Date of Application Form||22-12-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||22-01-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to UPPSC official website – uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct UPPSC notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for UPPSC jobs 2021.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
This job has expired