UoH Recruitment 2021 Project Technician
|Company Name||UoH Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telengana Govt Jobs|
Advertisement No. UH/SoP/IoE/TS/2021/1
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (along with copies of educational qualifications and experience) from eligible candidates for the following positions under the “Institution of Eminence” project granted to the University of Hyderabad by the Government of India and MHRD Notification No. F11/9/2019-U3(A) dated 17.02.2020.
1. Name of the Post :Project Technician – 3 No’s
2. Minimum Qualification : B.Sc. (with Physics or with relevant experience) or B.Tech. in related areas
3. Desirable : Experience in operating sophisticated research equipments
4. Emolument : Rs 20,000/- per month
1. Ph.D. students who are on full-time registration are not eligible to hold these positions without converting to part-time registration, as these are not fellowship positions. It must be emphasized that these positions require full-time work.
2. Apply separately for Project Technician and Project Assistant
3. Duration : All appointments are made for one year initially and can be extended based on the outcome of a performance review.
4. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are on purely temporary basis and they have no right to claim any regular appointment in the University.
5. Only candidates who fit into the objectives of the project will be called for the interview. The University reserves the right to reject or accept any or all the application received without assigning any reason.
6. Those selected for the above positions are required to work full time for users of central and teaching facilities. In particular, they will be responsible for Operation and Maintenance of facilities such as
a. Teaching labs and other central facilities including computational facilities
c. Micro-Raman facility and AFM
d. UV-Vis-NIR Spectrometer, NSOM and PL Spectrometer
e. PPMS, SQUID and VSM Magnetometer
f. XRD Thin film
h. 3D Printer/CNC/Profiler
7. Reservation would be applicable as per University policy. Supporting documents are to be enclosed.
- The Dean, School of Physics, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500046
Selection Procedure :
- The short-listed candidates would have to appear for a written test/interview at the School of Physics, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046 on the date intimated to them. Intimation will be sent via email.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) to The Dean, School of Physics, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500046. The applications (in hard copy) should have the advertisement number clearly marked on the envelope and should reach the above address on or before 19th April, 2021. Applications received after the last date of submission and incomplete applications will not be considered.