Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)| NDA & NA-II Exam 2021| Apply Online
Name of Post: National Defence Academy
Number of Post: 370
Name of Post: Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Number of Post: 30
Minimum: not earlier than 02-01-2003
Maximum: not later than 01-01-2006
12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics
The UPSC NDA exam comprises of 2 stages.
I. Written Examination
I. Written Examination: The exam will constitute 2 subjects, Maths and General Ability Test and each subject is given the time limit 2 ½ Hours, maximum marks for Maths is 300 & General ability is 600. The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers of Mathematics & Part B of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
II. Interview: Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for Interview conducted by SSB (Services selection board). For Army, Navy Wings & 10 +2 Entry Scheme candidates need to undergo Intelligence Test & Personality Test, but for Air Force Wing the candidates must attend a Pilot Aptitude Test. The Interview Consists both Intelligence & Personality Test.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 09-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-06-2021 till 06:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 28-06-2021 till 23:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 29-06-2021 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 06 to 12-07-2021 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 05-09-2021
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: December 2022
- Course Commencing From: 02-07-2022
Application Fee :
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline