TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Senior Assistant
|Company Name||TSPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,460 – Rs. 66,330 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below: –
1. Name of the Post: Senior Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University
2. No of Post: 15
3. Scale of Pay: Rs.22,460 – 66,330/-
4. Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the Date of Notification.
a) A University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. (OR) B.C.A. Degree (OR) A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects. AND
b) A pass in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2021
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (Eighty Rupees Only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
General Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Telangana Public Examinatons (Prevention of MalPractice and Unfair Means) Act, 1997 (Act 25/1997) (As Adapted By The Telangana Adaption Of Laws Order,2016) shall bepublished in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and/or unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Recruitment.
- Edit Option To The Candidates (For 3 Days) Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
1. The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Aadhar Card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv). School Study Certificate
v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
2. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification & Must Be Uploaded Along With The Application Form.
vii) Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
viii) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015. (Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o are acceptable.)
ix) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates have not studied in School and educated through Private Studies)
3. The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification in SADAREM format.
x). Medical Certificate for the Blind
xi) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
xii) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
xiii) Medical Certificate for Multiple disabilities
- NB: Candidates must provide correct details in the application form failing which the candidature will be invalidated.
Selection Procedure :
- The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process. The candidate will be considered only for the posts for which preference is given.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature for disqualification.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How to Apply :
- Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University and Junior Assistant cum Typist in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University in the State of Telangana.
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 12/04/2021
- Last date for submission of Online applications Dt. 05/05/2021. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (Cbrt) Or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
This job has expired.