Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
|Company Name||Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tripura Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to 40(forty) vacancies [SC-Ol,ST-21,PH-08 & UR-10] in the subject of Bengali, English, Political Science, Education, History, Sanskrit, Human Physiology, Zoology, Botany permanent posts of Assistant Professor, Group-A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree Colleges under the Education(Higher) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of Revised Pay of Rs. 57,700( 57,700- 1,82,400/- in the Academic Level-10 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC, subject to revision by the Govt. from time to time in the subject/disciplines as mentioned below:
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
2. No of Post: 40
3. Salary: scale of Revised Pay of Rs. 57,700 (57,700- 1,82,400/- in the Academic Level-10 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
4. Essential Qualifications:
A (i) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks (or equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned / relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil/ Ph. D Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to tirne as the case may be exempted from NET/ SLET/SET. OR
(B) The Ph. D degree obtained from a foreign university/ institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking ( at any time) by any one of the following Quacquarelli Symonds(QS) (ii) The times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University ( Shanghai)
5. Desirable: knowledge in Bengali and Kok-borok.
6. Advt. No. 01/2021
- Maximum 40 years as on 22.03.2021 . Relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. However, the SC/ST/Govt. Servant will not get the further relaxation of 5(five) years over and above relaxation of 5(five) years which they are already entitled to get as SC/ST candidates.
- Group-A Posts:- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 250/-(Rupees two Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates. Recruitrnent fee so deposited, is non-refundable. SC/ST Candidates of other States are not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura
Other Important information:
1. (a) Candidates are required to submit self attested copy of certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes, Experience Certificates, API and others, if mentioned in the application in the receipt section of the TPSC.
(b) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s). Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. On scrutiny of documents, if a candidate found ineligible as per terms & condition of the Advertisement (including prescribed Recruitment fee) his /her candidature will be rejected.
2. (a) Group-A Posts:- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 250/-(Rupees two Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates. Recruitrnent fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
(b) SC/ST Candidates of other States are not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura.
(c) If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
3. SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates
4. No- objection Certificate from the present employer if the application is not routed through proper channel and even for those employed after submission of the application to the Commission. In that no- objection certificate, it is to be clearly mentioned that your employer has ‘No-objection’ if you are considered for recruitment to the post for which you have applied for.
5. Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
6. Information regarding the posts are available in the Commission’s Website www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in
Selection Procedure :
1. The overall selection procedure shall incorporate transparent, objective and credible methodology of analysis of the merits and credentials of the applicants of the applicants based on the weightage given to the performance of the different relevant parameters and his/her performance on a grading system proforma, based on the UGC Regulation. 2018 as amended.
2. The Academic score as specified, Table 3B for Colleges, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates (Maximum 5 candidates for each post notified ) for interview.
3. TPSC shall constitute selection Committee and fix qualifying cut off marks ( if any ) for interview.
4. As per State’s New Recruitment Policy vide Notification No.F1(435)-DHE /Estt(G)/2019/226(4) dated 16-01-2021, maximum of 15% weightage of total marks may be allocated for the interview /personality test for selection purpose.
5. Merit list will be formed by TPSC aggregating the 85% of marks obtained by the candidate as per API score and interview marks scored by the candidate and following other instruction in the latest UGC guideline.
6. Five members, including three subject experts, shall constitute the quorum of the Selection Committee.
How to Apply :
- It is for information of all concerned that the Commission has decided to extend the last date of submission of Online Application for recruitment to Asstt. Professor, Govt. General Degree Colleges Govt. of Tripura upto 15.04.2021 ( 5.30 PM) and the last date of receiving all necessary documents (hard copy) will be 27.04.2021
This job has expired.