THSTI Recruitment 2021 Research Nurse
|Company Name||THSTI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Nurse Jobs|
|No of Posts||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,500 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/04/2021|
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/8.5/2021
a. Name of the post: Research Nurse, 20 positions
b. Consolidated salary per month (Upto): Rs. 31,500/-
c. Duration: 33 Months (Initial appointment will be for one year and likely to be extended as per the requirement of the Project).
d. Location: This position will be placed at provisional sites (Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Lady Hardinge Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital, GuruTeg Bahadur Hospital). These sites can be modified as per requirement of the Project
e. Job profile: The study nurse (round the clock shift duties) will be responsible for:
1. Pre-screening of all mothers for eligibility
2. Taking consent from eligible mothers
3. Giving all information about study to parents/Guardians and to explore whether they are interested in participating in the study
4. Sample collection from mother before delivery (rectovaginal swabs and blood sample), sample collection at the time of delivery (cord blood, cord tissue, vernix)
5. To fill CRF form for all enrolled mothers and neonates
6. To monitor the babies for occurrence of sepsis
7. To collect blood samples, urine, stool, oral and nasopharyngeal swab in neonates with suspect sepsis
8. To collect breast milk sample from enrolled mothers in the postnatal wards
9. To follow all the neonates till discharge or 28 days of life whichever is greater
10. must be able to evaluate the material and work effectively with other researchers
11. Data collection
12. To coordinate with lab personnel to transport and process the samples from NICU to the NICU side lab and microbiology lab
13. Collection of lab results and coordinating wirth RO for final labelling of sepsis
14. Coordinate with RO for smooth flow of CRFs.
f. Qualifications and Experience: Standard 12 and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Registration as “A” Grade Nurse / BSc (Nursing) / Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital / Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces. Desirable: At least with 1 year of experience in research projects, Work experience in research/newborn nursery/ NICU
- 18-30 years
General Terms and Conditions
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Age will be reckoned from last date of receipt of application.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience.
7. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
8. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc.
9. This position is strictly project-based.
10. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
11. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India 3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
Selection Procedure :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience.
How to Apply :
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
b. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
c. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
d. On successful submission of your application, a pop up window will appear showing the reference number. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at CDSA. The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. However, the selection Committee reserves the right to reduce the experience & Age in case of deserving candidates. Last date for receipt of online application is 25th April 2021