THSTI Recruitment 2021 Professor
|Company Name||THSTI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 144,200 – Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/05/2021|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian nationals / persons with OCI status to fill up two positions of Senior Professor.
i. The Senior Professor will be responsible for research and other scientific activities. He/she is expected to take on major programs that address issues of public health importance in India. The Senior Professor will be the mentor of the thematic research programs The detailed job profile of Senior Professor
1. Post Name: Senior Professor (Clinical) One post
2. Level 14 of the pay matrix (Rs 1,44,200- 2,,18,200/-)
3. For Direct Recruitment: Essential: MD (or equivalent) OR PhD with basic degree as MBBS / BDS / BVSc with at least fourteen years’ of R & D experience with original work as evidenced by publications and inventions introduced into clinical practice and policy.
4. Desirable: Individuals with multi-disciplinary expertise and leadership background will be preferred.
5. For Deputation Scientists of the Central Govt. / State Govt. / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings or Govt. funded research organizations / institutes subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:- (a) Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits (b) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or, (ii) With two years’ regular service in the Level 13A of pay matrix in the relevant field
1. Post Name: Senior Professor (Non Clinical Research) One position
2. Level 14 of the pay matrix (Rs 1,44,200- 2,,18,200/-)
3. For Direct Recruitment: Essential: MD (or equivalent) OR PhD in Life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences / Engineering with at least fourteen years’ of R & D experience with original work as evidenced by publications, patents and inventions.
4. Desirable: Individuals with multi-disciplinary expertise and leadership background will be preferred
5. For Deputation : Scientists of the Central Govt. / State Govt. / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings or Govt. funded research organizations / institutes subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:- (a) Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits (b) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or, (ii) With two years’ regular service in the Level 13A of pay matrix in the relevant field
6. Method of appointment: Direct recruitment failing which by Deputation/Absorption.
7. Recruitment Notice No. THS/RN/16/2021
- Age limit for direct recruitment: 50 years ii Age limit for deputation : 58 years
- General, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 1000/- 2. General, OBC & EWS candidates from abroad with OCI Status USD $ 30. Note: SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
General Terms and conditions:
1. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
2. Candidates working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies are required to have their applications forwarded through proper channels.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits, departmental candidates
6 Age relaxation as per government norms will be provided duly ensuring atleast 5 years remaining service for superannuation (60 years).
7 Number of positions to be filled will be as per the Institute’s need and availability of the suitable candidates.
8 All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
9 With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10 Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Age proof (Birth Certificate/Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) /Mark Sheet/any other age proof issued by Govt.)
iv) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
v) Post-Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Ph.D/MD or equivalent degree certificate
vii) Relevant experience certificates
viii) Forwarding letter/NOC from the current employer in case of candidates working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies
ix) List of publications
x) Five best publications
xi) List of patents
xii) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Procedure for filling up online application
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
2. Procedure for submitting nominations:
1. Nominations by distinguished experts will be considered, depending upon the merit and the area of expertise of the candidate. Nominations should also enclose the documents mentioned at j(I) above.
2. Nominations should be sent by email to email@example.com.
3. Nominated candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
3. Last date for submission of application/nomination: 18 May 2021
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://thsti.in/application/jobs.php” text=”Apply Now” ]