THSTI Recruitment 2021 Administrative Officer
|Company Name||THSTI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 208,700 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/05/2021|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the core position of Administrative Officer in THSTI on direct recruitment/deputation basis :
1. Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
2. Pay Level: Level 11 of the pay matrix (Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700/-)
3. No of Post: 01
4. Qualifications & Experience:
Essential: (i) Graduate with PG Degree/Diploma with specialisation in Finance and Accounts or CA/ICWA and (ii) Nine years’ supervisory experience in the relevant functional area in a Govt. / PSU / Central Autonomous body/Corporate office of large Public Limited Company.
5. Desirable:- Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations and working in computerized environment
6. For Deputation : Officials from the Central Govt/ State Govt/ Universities/ PSUs/ or Govt. funded research organizations/ institute, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions: (a) Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits (b) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis or (ii) With 5/6/7 years’ regular service in Level-10/8/7 of Pay Matrix.
7. Domain/Functional area: Finance & Accounts
8. Recruitment Notice No: THS/RN/14/2021
- i. Age limit for direct recruitment: 40 years ii Age limit for deputation : 56 years
- General, OBC & EWS candidates: Rs 500/-. SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format)
1. A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
2. A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
3. Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
4. Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
5. Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
6. Post-Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
7. Relevant experience certificates
8. Forwarding letter / NOC from the current employer in case of candidates working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies
9. Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
General Terms and Conditions:
1. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
2. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test/interview.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
5. Upper age limit may be relaxed by 1 year in case of exceptional and meritorious candidates by the approving authority.
6. Closing date of Online Application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
7. Number of positions to be filled will be as per the Institute’s need and availability of the suitable candidates.
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/skill test/interview/presentation.
10. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
12. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the Govt. of India rules/regulations shall prevail
Selection Procedure :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ skill test/ interview/ presentation.
How to Apply :
1. Procedure for filling up online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
i) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
ii) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
iii) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
iv) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
v) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
i. Publication of advertisement in Employment News: 24th April 2021
ii. Publication of advertisement in national dailies: 18th April 2021
iii. Publication of advertisement on website: 16th April 2021
iv. Last date for receipt of online application: 18th May 2021