Technical Officer vacancy in UIDAI Recruitment 2021
|UIDAI March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Technical Officer||B.Tech/B.E, MCA|
|Last Date to Apply||08/04/2021|
- Inviting application for various posts on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) at Data Centre, Manesar of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Post Name: Technical Officer
- No of Post: 3
- Scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level – 8
- Eligibility: Essential:
Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 7, OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 6. OR
- Officers from State/UT Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
- Possessing Four year degree in engineering or technology in computer sciences, information technology or electronics or Masters degree in computer applications from an institution recognized by Government agencies.
- Desirable: (i) Experience of work in ICT projects/ e-Governance/ networking/Telecom/ Data Centre operations and infra Management/ IT procurement and inventory management/ Software development/ Database administration/ Information Security
- The candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
- Assistant Director General (NR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UII)AI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The date for submission of applications through proper channel of above mentioned posts is hereby extended upto 08.04.2021. Those who have applied against circular dated 19.01.2021 through proper channel need not apply afresh. However, new applicants and applicants who have submitted only advance copy of the application may submit their applications complete in alt respect through proper channel to Assistant Director General (NR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UII)AI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001, within the extended date. Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis. private candidates are not eligible.
- Applications received after the last date or without necessary documents or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
- Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format Annexure I. The cadre authorities/ilead of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing
candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
- Application in prescribed proforma
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from thc Controlling Authority
- Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
- Vigilance Clearance/lntegrity Certificate
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs ror the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent.
This job has expired.