Technical Officer vacancy in ECIL Recruitment 2021
|ECIL March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2021|
- ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and resultoriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis for a period of ONE year (extendable depending upon project requirements as well as performance of the candidate) to work at Hyderabad under the administrative control of Security System & Projects Division(SSPD), Software Solutions and Systems Division and Finance & Accounts Group Of ECIL.
- Name of the Post: Technical Officer on contract
- No. of Posts: 08
- Post qualification experience as on 31.01.2021 (yrs.): 01
- Consolidated contract pay per month (inclusive all) (Rs.): 23,000/-
- Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Place of Posting: SSSD/ Hyderabad
No. of Posts & Category wise reservation: 5 Posts 3-UR, 1-OBC & 1-SC
Essential Qualification & Experience: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Exposure to quality systems such as CMMI or ISO 9001 is desirable.
- Place of Posting: FAG,EDP Hyderabad
No. of Posts & Category wise reservation: FAG,EDP Hyderabad
Essential Qualification & Experience: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of SQL, PLSQL on ORACLE Database with Developer 2000.
- Place of Posting: SSPD/ Hyderabad
No. of Posts & Category wise reservation: 1 UR
Essential Qualification & Experience: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
- Upper Age limit as on 31.01.2021 (Yrs.): 30 yrs
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates 04.03.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 18.03.2021(16.00 hrs.)
- Document verification & interview Details will be hosted on company website as and when decided.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Short-listing candidates will be called for documents verifications cum completion Joining formality at Hyderabad.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the online application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to GHMC, Kapra Circle, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any Net-work / Internet related issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are advised not to apply for more than one category.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
Selection Procedure :
- For Technical Officer on Contract: – The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech & one years’ post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. Such candidates will be called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience.
- The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification. The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and can didates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
- Scientific Assistant –A on contract: – The candidates will be shortlisted for document verification on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification [Diploma] and one year post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. The candidate will be selected subject to successful verification of document verification.
- The selection will be based on interview performance. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ONLINE’ by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.03.2021 (1400 hrs.) to 18.03.2021 (1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The details of shortlisted candidates for interview will be hosted on Company website as and when decided.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted by providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
- Please Note: Corrigendum/ extension etc., if any shall be published on our website: “www.ecil.co.in”, providing with the Link/Tab of “Careers”, please visit our website regularly.
This job has expired.