Technical Member vacancy in Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2021
|Appellate Tribunal For Electricity March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||09/04/2021|
- The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) was set up at New Delhi by the Government of India under the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003. The Tribunal consists of the Chairperson, one Judicial Member and three Technical Members Including one Technical Member appointed under the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006 One post of Technical Member in the Tribunal will become vacant on 29.1.2021.
- It is proposed to fill up the anticipated vacancy The appointment to the post of Technical Member of APTEL shall be made in 2 accordance with relevant provisions of Electricity Act 2003 read With section 180 & 184 of the Finance Act. 2017 and Tribunal, Appellate Tribunal and other Authorities (Qualification, Experience and other Conditions of Service of Members) Rules. 2020 (“Tribunal Rules 2020”) and In accordance with the Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment dated 27.11. 2020 in Writ Petition (C) No 804 of 2020 Madras Bar Association vs Union of India & Anr. tagged With several other matters including Miso, Application No. of 2020 In WP (C) No.640 of 2017.
- Position: Technical Member
- Qualifications: A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Technical Member unless he is a person of ability, integrity and standing having special Knowledge of. and professional experience of, not less than twenty five years in matters dealing with electricity generation, transmission, distribution, regulation, economics. business, commerce. law. finance, accountancy. management. industry. public affairs, administration or in any other matter which is useful to the Appellate Tribunal.
- Term of office and Age under the provisions of the rule 9 (2) of the Tribunal Rules, 2020, read With the Honble Supreme Court Judgment dated 27 2020. the Technical Member shall hold office for a term of five years or till he attains the age of Sixty Seven years. whichever is earlier. Salary and allowances: As per rule 11 of the Tribunal Rules read with the Hon’ble Supreme court Judgment dated 27.11.2020.
- Medical Fitness: As per rule 5 of the Tribunal Rules 2020. no person shall be appointed as the Technical Member of the Appellate Tribunal unless he is declared Medically fit by an authority specified by the Central Government In this behalf
- Age of Sixty Seven years
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Applications/ nominations are invited in the proforma enclosed. from suitable persons having qualification and experience as prescribed in Tribunal. Appetllate Tribunal and other Authorities (Qualification. Experience and other Conditions of Service of Members) Rules, 2020 read with Hon’ble Supreme Court Juadgment dated 27 11.2020 for appointment as Technical Member of APT EL so as to reach the Ministry of Power latest by 09 04 2021 addressed to the Deputy Secretary (R&R). Ministry of Power. 2nd Floor (Room No.223), Shram Shakti Bhavan. Rati Marg. New Delhi 110001. The application may also be emailed at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.