TANUVAS University Officers Recruitment 2021
University Officers (Graduate) In Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University – TANUVAS Recruitment
University Officers (Graduate)
Please check with the concern authority or website
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University , Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600051
Graduate in any discipline is a must.
The duly filled in application in the prescribed format, along with all the required documents should be submitted to the University so as to reach The Registrar, TANUVAS, Chennai on or before 05/03/2021 at 05.00 P.M. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of application). The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
- Application must be sent in the prescribed format only. For each post a separate application form is to be sent. No two applications should be bound or tied together. However, only one set of proof for Key to score can be submitted for more than one application. No column of the application form should be left blank/unfilled. If any column is not applicable, please write Not Applicable or “N.A” or draw a line across it. Candidates must ensure that their application reaches the University on or before the specified date and time. No document will be accepted or considered by the University after submission of application form by the candidate and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Incomplete/unauthenticated application/and those received after the due date shall be rejected.
- The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the University. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised. Eligible candidates will be called for to appear for the selection process/interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the University.
- Self attested copies of Date of Birth, Degree Certificates, Community Certificate issued by competent authority, VCI Membership, ASRR result etc., are to be submitted along with application.
- Xerox copies of documents / certificates are essentially required to be enclosed on the date of submission of application as per the application & Key to Score of Selection of University Officer, failing which the applicant claim for Score shall not be considered. Relevant USO orders need to be placed for relevant claims.
- Passport size photograph is to be affixed in the appropriate space(s) in the application form.
- Applicants should furnish the performance appraisal details in the format enclosed along with the filled in application.
- Applicants should submit a “Write up” on his/her achievements with detailed and specific particulars accomplished during the past three years along with the proposed plan of action in the new post and the same to be placed in a Confidential Cover addressed to the Vice-Chancellor and submitted to the Registrar along with application.
- Candidates called for interview on the basis of the information provided in the applications submitted by them will be required to submit original relevant documents at the time of the interview in support of the claims made in the application.
- Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Colleges / Directorates for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment at each college / station / centre (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay have to be sent by the Controlling Officer. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed / experience gained in the post with duration.
- Candidates selected for the University Officer post shall be liable for transfer to any other post in that category within the jurisdiction of the University.
- Candidates selected for the University Officer post shall hold the office for a tenurial period of three years or till the age of retirement (60 years), whichever is earlier.
- The candidates those who have been selected for the post of University Officers at Chennai will be eligible for Residential amenities at University Head Quarters, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-51 on applicable rental basis.
This job has expired.