SVNIT Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||SVNIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Job Location||Surat Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat (SVNIT) is established by the Government of India by an Act of Parliament, offering UG, PG and Ph.D Programs in Engineering/ Technology and Sciences. The Institute is in search of bright, dynamic, experienced, qualified, and suitable Indian Nationals to cater the Institute’s requirement. The Institute invites online applications for the following Non-teaching positions on direct recruitment in various de artments/ sections of the Institute:
1. Post Name: Technician
2. Pay Level 03 [PB.I & GP Rs 2000
3. No of Post: 25
4. Essential/ Desirable Qualification/Specialization, Age and Experience: The essential/ desirable qualifications/Specialization age and experience for the above posts are as per Recruitment Rules (2019) for Non-teaching staff in NITS, available. The applicants are advised to refer the same before filling the onfine application form.
5. Scale of pay: PB: 1 (Rs.5,200 – 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
i. Chemical Engineering / Chemistry:
Senior secondary (10+2) with science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks. OR Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in trade of Chemical plant/ Chemical/ Chemistry OR Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in trade of Chemical Plant / Chemical/ Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in field of Chemical Engineering from a government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
ii. Computer Science & Engineering:
a. Senior secondary (10+2) with science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks. OR Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in trade of Computer Operator/ Computer Operator cum Programming Assistant / Software programming / Web Design/ Hardware Tech and Network and
b. ADM / Information Technology / Information Tech. and system Main OR Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in trade of Computer Operator/ Computer Operator cum Programming Assistant / Software programming / Web Design/ Hardware Tech and Network and ADM / Information Technology / Information Tech. and system Main Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in the field of Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology from a government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
iii. Electronics /Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering:
a. Senior secondary (10+2) with science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks. OR Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in trade of Instrumentation / Instrument Mechanic/ Electrical/ wireman/ Electronic Mechanic/Etectrician / Electronic System Main OR
b. Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in trade of Instrumentation / Instrument Mechanic/ Electrical/ wireman/ Electronic Mechanic/Electrician / Electronic System Main OR Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in the field of Electrical /Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Instrumentation Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation from a government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
iv. Mechanical Engineering:
a. Senior secondary (10+2) with science from a Govemment recognized board with at least 60% marks. OR Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in trade of Welder / Turner/MachinisY Mechanic Diesel / Pump Mechanic / Refrigeration and Air- conditioning Mechanic / Mechanic/Fitter/ CNC Operations OR
b. Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in trade of Welder / Plumber Turner/Machinist/ Mechanic Diesel / Pump Mechanic / Refrigeration and Air- conditioning Mechanic / Mechanic/Fitter/ CNC Operations OR Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in the field of Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Automobile from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
7. Advt. No. Estt. /2021/TECHNlClAN/3243
- Upper Age limit – 27 Years
The following documents/ certificates, in original along with one set of photocopies, are required to be brought along with a printout of the online application and receipt/proof of online application processing fee deposited, at the time of appearing in the selection process:
a) Matriculation /10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth.
b) Higher Secondary / Class XII (or equivalent) Board Certificate and Marks- sheet.
c) UG / PG Degree / ITI / Diploma certificate (whichever is applicable) along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
d) SC/ST/EWS/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority
e) No Object Certificate issued from the existing employer, if applicable
f) Experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) as per
g) Divyaang (PwD) applicants shall be required to produce the Disability Certificate.
h) Ex-Servicemen applicants shall be required to submit the certificates in the prescribed proforma.
i) Photo identity card (in original, such as Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
j) The supporting documents for claiming the past experiences at different levels.
k) Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in the application form
l) In case if the qualification is not strictly as per the RR, the candidates are required to provide equivalency certificate from respective board/university.
m) Equivalence certificate in case of result having CGPA from respective Institute. In case of non availiabity of conversion formula from CGPA/OGPA to percentage from respective Institute / University, the conversion from CGPA (10 point scale) into percentage will be considered as CGPA (10 point scale) x 10 = percentage of marks.
1. The Institute shall retain data of online application of shortlisted/non-shortlisted candidates only upto three months after the date of completion of the recruitment process. It is the responsibility of the applicant to assess his/her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is applying in accordance with the Advertisement.
2. If it is found at any time in future, that during the process of selection or even after appointment the applicant was not eligible as per the prescribed RRs which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatever reason; his/her candidature / appointment shall be liable to be cancelled / terminated immediately. The Number of posts shown above may change and may vary at the time of personal selection/recruitment.
3. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/ all posts advertised and to reject any/all application without assigning any reason.
4. Two posts of Technician/ Senior Technician is earmarked for appointment on compassionate ground.
5. Appointment on compassionate ground will be done as per Govt. of India /+ Institute rules.
6. All such eligible candidates may apply through online Application portal and submit their request for appointment on compassionate ground to the Director, SVNIT Surat along with copy of filled-in signed application form and all relevant information / documents justifying their candidature for compassionate appointment.
7. However, on non-availability of eligible candidates, the same will be filed through direct recruitment. Applications that are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures may be rejected.
8. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel any/all communication made with the applicants.
9. The period of Experience rendered by a candidate on part-time basis daily wages or as visiting I guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting the candidates to appear for Selection Test/ Interview.
10. The Caste/ Tribe/Community certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by the DOPT, Govt. of India vide letter no.F.No.36028/1/2014-Estt. (Res.) dated 3rd September, 2015 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of an applicant’s claim to belong to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class. The SC and ST certificates must be produced in the prescribed proforma
11. Candidate applying for the post(s) reserved for O.B.C., must submit an attested copy of caste certificate specifically mentioning Creamy Layer-exclusion in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by competent authority (as per without which applications will not be considered.
12. The OBC Certificate must be issued after ISt April, 2020. Candidate applying for the post(s) reserved for E.W.S, must submit an attested copy of certificate in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by competent authority without which applications will not be considered.
13. The EWS certificate must be issued after 1St April, 2020. The persons with benchmark disability (PwD), as indicated against various item(s) in the vacancy details, can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as suitable.
14. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. The disability certificate must be produced in the prescribed proforma
15. Ex-Servicemen applicants shall require to submit the certificates in the prescribed proforma for availing age relaxation, if any, as per rules
16. The person employed on regular employment in Government and Semi- Government Organizations, Public Sector, autonomous bodies of Govt. of India or the State Government must apply through proper channel. In such cases, the candidates are advised to send an advance copy so as to reach before the stipulated time limit.
17. In such cases, the applicants are required to bring No Objection Certificate / Copy of forwarding tetter from his/her employer at the time of appearing Screening Test/ Written Test/ Trade Test/ Personal interview.
- Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The interested candidates may apply Online Only through the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in, The applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. The last date for submission of online application is 26th April 2021 till 5.00 p.m. and receipt of downloaded signed completed application at SVNIT Surat is 6th May, 2021.
2. The eligibility criteria for the above posts is as per Recruitment Rules of NITS (2019) and as updated from time to time by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. For details regarding the online Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Specialization, other requirements and terms & conditions for these positions, please visit the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in. The number of Posts may vary at the time of final selection / recruitment.
(i) Portal open for online application: March 16, 2021
(ii) Last Date of online application: 26th April, 2021 [upto 5:00 p.m.]
(iii) Last date of submission of hard copy of Application Form: 601 May, 2021
(iv) The procedure for selection / examination pattem/syllabus/ schedule of examination etc. will be intimate in due course of time and will be uploaded on the Institute website.
(v) Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly for all updates. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if a candidate fails to visit./ access the Institute website.
3. Applicants are required to apply only through online recruitment portal of the Institute website: www.svnit.ac.in. Applicants may click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form. After successful submission of online application, the applicant must keep a copy of the online submitted application, which will be required to produce as and when asked for.
4. One recent (within three months from the date of application) color passport size photograph with clear front view of the applicant without cap, scarf and sun glasses should be uploaded while filling the Online application form.
5. After submission of online application, no request for change in any data will be entertained.
6,. Applications without payment of application processing fee will be considered as incomplete and will be summarily rejected.
7. While sending the downloaded application form through post, all the pages of the application must be numbered and signed by the candidates. All the supporting documents must be self-attested.
8. On completion of filling /uploading the online application form and its submission, please download a copy of the submitted application form and its enclosures including the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimoniais/etc., along with proof of applicable application fee and send the same to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat by Speed/Registered Post so as to reach on or before the last date.
9. The Envelope containing the application form must be supescribed as ‘Application for the post of (Specialisation/ Field. .)’ Application ID No..
This job has expired.