Superintending Engineer vacancy in Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati Recruitment 2021
|Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Jorhat, Imphal, Aizawal, Dimapur, Gangtok, Nalbari|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
- Applications are invited for filling up the following posts on deputation basis in the Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati-29 a Statutory Body established under Brahmaputra Board Act (46 of 1980) from candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as indicated against the posts:-
- Name of the Post: Superintending Engineer(Civil) (Non•Ministerial Cadre),
- No of Post: 8 (eight) posts,
- Salary: Level-12 (Rs. 78800- 209200).
- Place of Posting: either Guwahati, Nalbari, Jorhat, Gangtok, Imphal, Aizwal and Dimapur
- Qualification: Eligibility criteria-Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or State Electricity Boards or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory Organisation or Autonomous bodies or Universities or recognised Research Institutions:
- holding analogous post in parent cadre or department on regular basis; or
- with five years regular service in the post of Executive Engineer in level-II (Rs.67,700 — 2,08,700/-) in pay matrix in their parent cadre or department; and
- Desirable- five years experience in Water Resources Project.
- While forwarding the applications the lending/Administrative Authorities may forward CR dossiers for last 5 years of the officers concerned and certify that the information furnished by the applicants are correct and no vigilance/disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officers in the prescribed format. If the officer nominated for the post is selected, the lending department will have to release the officer within one month from the date of issue of the appointment order The eligibility criteria of the candidate will be on the date of issue of this Notification.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 56 years on closing date of receipt of application.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible officer/officials may send their applications through proper channel with 4(four) copies of biodata as per prescribed Proforma (enclosed). Applications completed in all respect are to be forwarded through proper channel so as to reach the Secretary, Brahmaputra Board, Basistha, Guwahati-29 within 31.03.2021. Applications received late in response to earlier advertisement dated 15th June, 2020 will be considered as valid application. Candidates whose applications have been forwarded by respective employer before need not apply again.
This job has expired.