Stretcher Bearer vacancy in Government Maternity Hospital, Tirupati Recruitment 2021
|Government Maternity Hospital, Tirupati March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2021|
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Lab Technicians, Theater Assistants, ANM’s, Lab attendants , Attenders, Ward Boys, Stretcher Bearers on Contract / Outsourcing basis under the control of Director of Medical Education to work in Govt. Maternity Hospital, Tirupati initially for a period of one year.
- Rc.No. 113/B1/2021,
- Name of the Post: Stretcher Bearers
- No. of Posts: 05
- Fixed Remuneration per month: Rs. 12000/-
- Method of Recruitment: Outsourcing Basis
- Qualifications required: 5 th Class
- The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 31.12.2020 with the relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as on 31.12.2020.
- Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) to the account No. 052010011009033 of Andhra Bank, SVMC Branch, Tirupati IFSC Code: ANDB0000520
Instructions to the Candidates
- The appointments are purely temporary and on contract / outsourcing basis as mentioned above.
- The candidates should work in GMH, Tirupati or in any other place according to the need of the department.
- The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters.
- Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled-in application.
- Marks memos of Academic and Technical Qualifications.
- Provisional Pass Certificates.
- SSC or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
- Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven years preceding to SSC in case of private study.
- Certificate of Registration in AP Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurse post with up to date renewal.
- Certificate of Registration in AP Paramedical Board for the candidates applying for the post of Lab Technician Gr.II.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (SADAREM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H. quota.
- Original receipt / counterfoil for the application processing fee paid in the Account No. 052010011009033 of Andhra Bank, SVMC Branch, Tirupati.
- Service certificate issued by the controlling officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract / outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks. In the absence of such certificates candidates will not be given any weight age.
- Applications submitted without required particulars and incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
Selection Procedure :
- Para – IV (A): Method Of Selection
- Total Marks 100
- 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Weight age up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in 104 (MMU) in HDS / CDS / Aarogyasri / Trauma care / APSACS and other government of India schemes on contract / outsourcing basis
- Up to 10 marks at 1 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
- Para IV (B): Particulars Of Weight Age For 15 Marks As Shown At Iv (A) (C)
- 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area
- 2.0 marks for six months in Rural Area
- 1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area
- No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
- The candidates who were terminated from contract / outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds / adverse remarks will not be considered.
How to Apply :
- The candidates should download the application from the website: www.svmctpt.edu.in and www.chittoor.ap.gov.in and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, Govt. Maternity Hospital , Tirupati on or before 05.00 PM on 26.03.2021.
This job has expired.