Stenographer Grade III vacancy in Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2021
|Assam Agricultural University February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Stenographer Grade III||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/03/2021|
- Online applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up of the posts of Senior Scientist-cum-Head, Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant(Lab. Technician), Programme Assistant(Computer), Farm Manager, Assistant, Stenographer Grade –III, Driver & Agromet Observer in Krishi Vigyan Kendra/ GKMS Scheme under Assam Agril.University. The number of posts and eligibility criteria, along with other terms of reference are available in the Recruitment Section of AAU-Website, www.aau.ac.in.
- Name of the post: Stenographer Gr – III (erstwhile Jr. Stenographer-cum-Computer Operator)
- No. of posts : 4 (Four No)
- Initial Pay : Rs. 25,500/- (Level 4 in Pay Matrix, 7th Pay, ICAR norms
- Essential qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer (minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application).
- Professional efficiency: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer.
- Maximum upper age limit for the Post of Stenographer Grade –III is 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
- Application fee is to be deposited with the application on online mode only. The prescribed fee is Rs. 300/- in case of general candidates and Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/DAC candidates.
- Maximum upper age limit for the Post of Senior Scientist-cum-Head is 47 years as on 01.01.2021
- Maximum upper age limit for the Post of Subject Matter Specialist; Programme Assistant (Lab. Technician); Programme Assistant (Computer); Farm Manager is 38 years as on 01.01.2021.
- Maximum upper age limit for the Post of Assistant; Stenographer Grade –III; Driver & Agromet Observer is 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
- Age relaxation for the reserve category will be as per norms of the Govt. of Assam
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Assam should only apply for all category of posts except for the post at Sl No 1).
- Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Application form in prescribed format is to be submitted online at www.aau.ac.in/kvkrecruitment or before March 27th /2021
- The online application forms will be available on the site w.e.f March 05/2021 and the eligible candidates may apply on or before the midnight of 27th March 2021 through the given weblink www.aau.ac.in/kvk-recruitment.
- Reservation shall be as per Government of Assam Rules.
- In-service candidates must submit forwarding letter from current employer along with the application
- Applications received late and found incomplete will not be considered.
This job has expired.