SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
Multi Tasking Staff (10th Pass)
In Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment
Recruitment For : Multi Tasking Staff (10th Pass)
Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- Candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments/ Appointing Authorities.
Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021): 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003). 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
How To Apply :
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 21-03-2021 (23:30).
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.
- Before applying, candidates must to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the ssc website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates must to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated and/ or the candidate is found ineligible, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM/ PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability will be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to age-relaxation/ reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-V) from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates must exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate is detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his/ her candidature for the examination will be cancelled. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the Commission.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances. Such requests received through Post/ Fax/ Email/ by Hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- Candidates must fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E- Aadhaar, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), ESM Discharge Book issued by MoD, or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate (as listed at para-14.8) in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. PwD candidates using the facility of scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 shall also be required to carry requisite Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Paper/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- In the online application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old and the date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
This job has expired.