SRO Recruitment 2021 Administrative Officer
|Company Name||SRO Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||21/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited from meritorious candidates for the following vacancies in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh – Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts), as detailed below:
Advt No. ISRO:ICRB:01(Officer):2021
1. Name of Post: Administrative Officer
2. Number of vacancy: 06
3. Educational qualification and experience:
a) MBA + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity or
b) Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) or
c) Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity)
d) Experience should be in the areas of Administration.
4. Selected candidates will be appointed as Officers in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
a) They will be brought under National Pension System. Contributory Health-care facilities for self and dependent family members, subsidised canteen facility, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), departmental transport facility (in lieu of transport allowance), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible as per extant Rules
5. Note: MBA Degree should be in HR for applying for the post of Administrative Officer; Finance/Banking Public Systems Management for applying for the post of Accounts Officer; Marketing or Materials Management for applying for the post of Purchase & Stores Officer.
a) Candidates possessing MBA Degree other than those mentioned above are not eligible to apply. Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualification. Experience should be in the relevant fields like Administration/Accounts & Finance/Purchase & Stores activities in a Govt. office or a public body or a commercial organization of repute. Supervisory experience, wherever mentioned, should be at least in Level 6 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band – 2 of ₹.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of ₹.4200/-).
b) Candidates should also possess good communication skills, leadership qualities and familiarity with computers.
- 35 years as on 21.04.2021 (38 years for OBC candidates and 40 years for ST candidates, wherever posts are reserved). Serving Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities, meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- The Application Fee is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Candidates who apply to vacancies in both ISRO and SCL should submit separate Applications alongwith separate Application Fee.
- The appointees against Post (Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer) are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of space. They are also liable to be transferred to any such Centre/Unit at any point of time on need basis. The appointees against Post (Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer) will be posted at SCL, Chandigarh. The number of vacancies indicated is provisional. ICRB reserves its rights to modify the vacancies at any stage before the date of examination against due notification in ISRO website.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue
- For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.html
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained)
- Candidates have to produce all original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview
- If any information furnished on-line is found to be false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires
- Only Indian nationals need to apply
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement and if the doubt still persists, send e-mail to email@example.com. Queries about information already available in the Advertisement/FAQs and Frivolous queries will not be replied to. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- It is the absolute responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria as notified and has fully complied with the procedural requirements and time limits stipulated for submission of on-line application and remittance of application fee. Any deviations from the procedures notified would result in cancellation of candidature and no representation on the matter will be entertained.
- Submission of any False Information or suppression of any Material Information will result in cancellation of candidature, apart from such other action under law, as may be taken against the candidate concerned.
- Date of conduct of Written Test and issue of Call letters will be notified in ISRO website.
- Opening date for on-line registration – 01.04.2021
- Closing date for on-line registration – 21.04.2021
- Last date for payment of fee – 23.04.2021
Selection Procedure :
- Written test will be conducted at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of candidates.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each Part of the Objective type test and also secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Additionally, candidates should secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Descriptive type test.
- Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview generally in the ratio of 1:7 to the category-wise number of vacancies.
- In the scheme of selection, performance in written test carries a weightage of 60% and performance in interview carries a weightage of 40%.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks, each in written test and interview with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks, will be considered for empanelment in the order of merit.
- In case, sufficient numbers of OBC/ST/PWD candidates are not available for consideration for filling-up of the vacancies as are reserved for these categories, then relaxation in standards of selection will be extended to such candidates as per extant norms. There will however, be no relaxations in the qualification norms as notified.
How to Apply :
- A candidate should apply for only One Post (i.e Administrative Officer OR Accounts Officer OR Purchase & Stores Officer).
- Candidates who intend to apply for vacancies in ISRO should apply against any one of Post (Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer). Candidates who intend to apply for vacancies in SCL should apply separately, against any one of Post (Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Purchase & Stores Officer). Candidates can accordingly, apply for consideration against vacancies of both ISRO and SCL (to any one Post – i.e Administrative Officer OR Accounts Officer OR Purchase & Stores Officer).
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website (www.isro.gov.in) between 01.04.2021 and 21.04.2021. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated.
- Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with a Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- A valid E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily. Future correspondence with regard to written test, interview etc will be made only through e-mail and website. Pleas of Non-receipt of such intimation due to faulty e-mail ID etc will not be entertained.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 21.04.2021.
This job has expired.