Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Young Professional
|Company Name||Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of the Lodhi Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Road, New Delhi-110003.
SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional on contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more year for different stadia’s and Delhi HQ.
1. Post: Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager)
2. Number of Post: 21
3. Job Description: To provide Consultancy to:
A. One stop service point for the athletes assigned to him/her.
B. Ensure the processing of athlete’s proposal in SAI from start to end.
C. Communicate with and provide support to athlete in person when needed.
4. Essential Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with certificate /Diploma course in sports management (certificate/diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute.
5. Essential Experience: 02 Year
6. Desirable: Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in any Sports Disciplines
7. Essential Education Qualification: MBA OR PGDM (02 Years) from a recognised University/Institution.
8. Essential Experience: 01 Year
9. Salary: Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
10. Tenure: The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 02 (Two)years further extendable for 01 Year. The contract can be terminated by giving a 30 days’ Notice period by either party, ie. SAl or the employee. In cases of extreme impropriety by the employee, the contract will be terminated immediately without prior notice.
- 35 Years
a) The applications received will be scrutinized/ shortlisted on the basis of relevant experience and job description and the eligible candidates will be called for Interview at cost to the applicant.
b) In case he/she is required to proceed outstation from the place of posting on tour for official duty, he/she will be entitled to TA/DA as admissible under the rules.
c) In case the performance of Candidate is not found satisfactory, his/her services will be discontinued after giving one-month notice.
d) Without any prejudice to the above condition, the candidate will be terminated from his services with immediate effect without any obligations, in case the candidate is found guilty of violating any of the conditions contained in the terms of employment or is guilty of any misconduct including negligence of duties, unauthorized absence, etc.
f) Decision of SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding upon all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
g) SAI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
h) The DG SAI shall be the final authority in case of any dispute.
i) The appointment will be purely on contract basis and does not confer any right to claim to permanent employment in SAI.
j) The vacancy is primarily for location in Delhi, However, SAI reserves the right to post the candidate from the selected list to any of its scheme located anywhere in India.
k) Any litigation matters pertaining to employment at SAI shall be restricted to the jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
l) Owning to the requirement in SAI, a panel shall be drawn which will be valid for a period of one Year and can be utilized by any Scheme/project funded by Government of India along with SAI. SAI reserve the right to cancel the panel without assigning any reason.
- Proof of Date of birth: Aadhar Card/10th class mark sheet/12th class mark sheet.
One recent passport size color photograph.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidate will be shortlist in the ratio of 1:5 with following criteria for which necessary documents to be attached along with the application:
- b. Eligibility as mentioned in Category1 (Table-II):
Weightage for marks Obtained in Graduation Degree (Total – 40 Marks) with further break-up as given below Greater or equal to 75% – 40 Marks 60% 75% – 30 Marks 45 % 60% -20 Marks mentioned in
Category1 (Table-II) Less than 45% 0 Marks
- Weightage for work Experience (30 marks) with further break-up as Greate than 03 Y ears- 30 Marks 2-3 Years- 20 Marks
- Weightage for work Experience in Sports Sector (20 marks) with further break-up as: Greater than 03 Years- 20 Marks 02-03 Years- 10 Marks
- Weightage for Sports Participation Participation at International Level in any Sports Discipline-10 Marks Participation at National Level in any Sports Discipline- 05 Marks
- Eligibility as mentioned in Category 2 (Table-II): Weightage for marks Obtained in Post-Graduation Degree (Total – 40 Marks) with further break-up as given below:
greater or equal to 75% – 40 Marks, 0%- 75% – 30 Marks 45% 60% – 20 Marks, Less than 45% – 0 Marks
- Weightage for work Experience in Sports Sector (20 marks) with further break-up as:
Greater than 02 Years- 20 Marks 1-2 Years- 10 Marks
Weightage for Sports Participation Participation at International Level in any Sports Discipline-10 Marks Participation at National Level in any Sports Discipline- 05 Marks
How to Apply :
- The candidate has to apply only online through the link https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The schedule for applying online is given below:
Date of opening of online registration -06.04.2021 from 05:00 PM
Closing date for submission of online application -16.04.2021 till 05:00 PM
This job has expired.