Smugglers and Foreign Exchange Manipulators Recruitment 2021 Assistant
|Company Name||Smugglers and Foreign Exchange Manipulators Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Filling up of the posts of Inspector, Assistant & Stenographer Gr.ll in the office of the competent Authority, SAFEM (FOP) A & NDPSA, Chennai on deputation basis-regarding. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on transfer on deputation basis for the post of Inspector, Assistant & Stenographer Gr.ll in the office of the Competent Authority, SAFEM (FOP) A & NDPSA, and Chennai. The details regarding the posts are given as under.-
Vacancy Circular No. 03/2020-21
1. Name of the Post: Assistant
2. No of Post: 03 (Three)
3. Salary: PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800-4200 (Pre-revised). Revised-35400/- & Pay Matrix Level-6
4. Qualification: Officials under the Central or State Government Departments or Organisations:
a. Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department. (OR)
b Upper Division Clerk or Tax Assistant of the Central or State Government Departments or Organizations and of Income Tax or GST (previously Central Excise) or Customs, Directorate of Enforcement, Narcotics Control Bureau in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 5200- 20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- with 8 years regular service in that grade.
5. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years, but extendable upto seven years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be Based On Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
- Bio-data in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) of the eligible and willing candidates in terms of the above criteria and who can be spared immediately may be forwarded to this office latest by 60 days from the date of issue of this circular through proper channel along with Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Certificate showing that no major/minor penalty was imposed during the last 10 years and photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last 05 years duly attested.