SJVN Recruitment 2021 Graduate Apprentice
|SJVN Recruitment 2021
|Graduate Apprentice Jobs
|No of Posts
|Rs. 10,000 /-Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
|Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Advt. No. 93/2021
SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below:
1. Post Name: Graduate Apprentices
2. Required Qualification: Full time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
3. No. of Seats: 10
4. Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
5. Training duration: One Year
6. Preference to PAF/PAA: 25% of total seats are earmarked for candidates from Project Affected Families (PAF) and Project Affected Areas (PAA) of SJVN with first preference to members of Project Affected Families. However, the candidates will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued from the competent authority/Revenue Department/ Panchayat and duly verified by concerned SJVN offices.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants are advised to apply early enough to avoid last minute rush. SJVN will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem in submission of on-line application.
No manual/ paper applications will be entertained.
Selection Procedure :
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
- Graduate Apprentice: 20% to 10th, 20% to 12th /Diploma (whichever is higher, in case of both), 60% to aggregate in Engineering
Diploma Technician: 30% to 10th, 70% to Diploma in Engineering
ITI Technician: 30% to 10th, 70% to ITI
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- Important dates
Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 15/04/2021
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 15/05/2021
This job has expired.