SHKM College Recruitment 2021 Junior Resident
|Company Name||SHKM College Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mewat Jobs|
|Walk-In Date||31/03/2021 – 05/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
25 (GC-08, SC-06, BC-A-01, BC-B-01, EWS-02, ESP(SC-01, BC-A-01), ESM (GC-01, SC-01), PH-03) posts of Junior Residents are proposed to be filled up on contract basis for SHKM GMC Nalhar, Nuh through Walk-in-Interview for six months only from eligible Medical Graduates on Wednesday i.e.31-03-2021 onwards (after that every Wednesday) till the post are not filled.
1. Post Name: Junior Resident
2. Essential Qualifications and Experience:
i) MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the NMC/MCI.
ii) Must be registered under the State/ NMC/ MCI Registration Act
3. Pay Scales: Junior Resident : Rs.56100+NPA+DA+Other allowances as permissible.
4. The other details like essential qualification, pay scales, fees, application form & other terms and conditions may be downloaded from institute website www.gmcmewat.ac.in. It is also informed that interested candidates may visit our website on regular basis for all updates regarding date of interview, No. of posts etc. which is available only on institute website i.e. www.gmcmewat.ac.in.
5. Advt. No.: SHKM/Rectt/2020/02 Updated on 26-03-2021
6. No of Post: 25
- Upper age limit for Junior Resident will be 42 years.
- Non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250 for women candidates, Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only and person with benchmark disability will be exempted for application fee.) in the form of Demand Draft
1. MCI Registration/ State Registration
2. MBBS Degree/ Provisional
3. MBBS Marks Certificates
4. Internship Completion Certificate
5. Proof Of MCI Recognition Of College
6. DOB Certificate
7. Attempt Certificate
8. Experience Certificate
9. Caste Certificate( if any)
10. Other Achievements Certificate
11. Pan Card
- The applicant must have completed MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the NMC and degree must be registered under the State/Central (NMC/MCI) Registration Act. Candidates have to produce permanent registration certificate obtained from council at the time of interview.
- The degree of MBBS not recognized by the NMC/MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
- Applicants must reach O/o the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, Nuh on scheduled date with duly filled prescribed application form and all supported documents in original as well as photocopy. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
- Application Form may be downloaded from institute website. Application form will not be provided by institute to anyone at the time of interview.
- The tenure for Junior Resident posts will be for six months only on contract basis.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit for Junior Resident will be 42 years.
- Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
- The status of vacancy will be updated on the website www.gmcmewat.ac.in on the regular basis.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate/candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification
- Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Eligible applicants have to appear for walk in interview on 31-03-2021 (Wednesday) at 09:00 AM onwards along with strictly prescribed application form and non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250 for women candidates, Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only and person with benchmark disability will be exempted for application fee.) in the form of Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh or by POS Machine.
- Date/ time of Interview: Starting from 31-03-2021 (Wednesday) onwards till all the posts are filled. (09:00 AM) (Attendance will be taken up to 10:30 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained)
- Venue of Interview: Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
This job has expired.