SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident
|Company Name||SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited tor vacant posts of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in the following department for a Short-Term appointment for a period of 89 days. The detai!s are as under:
1. Post Name: Senior Resident (Hospital Services)
2. No of Post: 05
3. Department: Emergency Medicine
4. Qualification: MD/DNB recognized by MCI (Internal Medicine/ Anesthesiology/ Emergency Medicine/ Surgery / Orthopedics
5. No. of posts may be increased or decreased.
6. Pay & allowances: Level-11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700/-.Allowances will be admissible as per institute’s rules.
- A bank draft of Rs. 200/-(rupees two hundred only) in favor of Director. SGPGI, Academic Account payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
1. Subject to vacancy available, a maximum of 2 terms of 89 days is permissible to a selected person.The ad-hoc vacancy is to be advertised for a regular selection in the next semi-annual All India Entrance Exam, scheduled in year 2021-2022.
2. Age. Maximurn age limit 37 years as to be reckoned on the date of interview. Age relaxation to the maximum of 05 years may be given SC/ST!OBC candidates as per U.P. Govt. rules.
3. Pay & allowances: Level-11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700/-.Allowances will be admissible as per institute’s rules.
4. Candidates who have already completed three years Senior Residency may not be considered tor the appointment.
5. No TA/DA will be given for attending interview.
6. Director reserves the absolute discretion to cancel the advertisement in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
- Office of Emergency Medicine, SGPGI, Lucknow
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates arc required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 05.04.2021 at 11.30 AM in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
2. The candidates must bring following documents for submission:
a. A bank draft of Rs. 200/-(rupees two hundred only) in favor of ‘Director. SGPGI, Academic Account’ payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch, Lucknow.
b. Six recent passport size photographs.
c. Xerox copies of all relevant Certificates and Testimonials.
d. Candidates will also bring original documents for verification.
3. Date: 05.04.2021
4. Time: 11.30 AM
5. Venue: Office of Emergency Medicine
This job has expired.