Senior Treatment Supervisor and Coordinator vacancy in District Health and Family Welfare samiti Hooghly Recruitment 2021
|District Health and Family Welfare samiti Hooghly February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor and Coordinator||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 26,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2021|
- Name of the post:Senior Treatment Supervisor
- No of Post: 4
- Place Of Posting: Any TB Unit in the District.
- Educational Qualification / Experience – Essential: Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognized Sanitary Inspector course Certificate course in computer opeartion (minimum 2 months) Permanent Two Wheeler driving licence & should be able to drive two wheeler
- Preferential :Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s Recognized course. Govt. Recognised degree / diploma in social work or medical social work 3) Succesful completion of basic training course (Govt. Recognised) for multi-purpose health workers.
- Remuneration(Per Month Consolidated): 25000
- Name of the post: Coordinator
- No of Post: 1
- Place Of Posting: District Headquarter
- Educational Qualification / Experience – Essential: Post Graduate. One year experience of working in the field of communication/ACSM/public Private partnership/ Health projects/ programmes Permanent Two Wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- Preferential : Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP. Certificate/ Diploma /Degree/ Masters holders in social sciences/ Mass Media/Communication/ Rural Development Advocasy/ Partnerships/related fields. Basic knowledge of computers
- Remuneration(Per Month Consolidated): 26000
- 22- 40 Years
- Application fees of Rs100.00 (Rupees Hundred Only) for unreserved candidates and Rs 50.00 (Rupees Fifty Only) for reserved category applicant in the form of demand draft to be issued from any nationalised bank in favour of
General Instruction for Candidates:
- Eligible candidate should apply online only in the prescribed format as given in the website from 12.00 Noon of l8th February 2021 to 1 P.M. of 4th March 2O2t for the mentioned post.
- Only Online application will be accepted.
- Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates should have atleast 50% marks in all requisite qualification for NTEP posts.
- Marks obtained Additional subiects where the marks in excess of pass marks are added to the aggregate, will not be considered.
- Application fees of Rs100.00 (Rupees Hundred Only) for unreserved candidates and Rs 50.00 (Rupees Fifty Only) for reserved category applicant in the form of demand draft to be issued from any nationalised bank in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly”
- If proper signature & photograph is not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
- The essentials qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection. Issue Date of the Permanent Two Wheeler Driving Licence should be before the date of Recruitment Notice.
- All the applicants should preferably be the resident of Hooghly District unless it is otherwise marked by the state.
- On-line registration no. should be retained by the all applicants for future references. Office of the undersigned is not liable to give any information regarding the online registration no in future.
- The draft should be enclosed along with the hard copy / print copy of the filled up on line applicationform of the candidate after self attestation with date. Both must be sent to the address as mentioned below within 8th March 2021 upto 5.00 P.M. by hand/speed post/Registered Post Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health. Hooghly. DRS Building Campus. Beside Chinsurah Court Auto Rikshaw Stand. Chinsurah. Hooghly Pin-712101.
- No hard / printcopy will be receive after Bth March 2021, 5.00 P.M.
- Use of staplerpin or stitching in case of demand draft will not be accepted.
- Applicants must mention their online registration no ,Name of the applicant, Name of the post applied for,at the back of the Demand Draft & in front of the Envelope along with the print copy / hard copy of the online application.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile no & email ID.
- No application will be accepted without demand draft
- The amount taken in the form of demand draft will not be refunded.
- The recruirnent committee reserve the right to cancel the recruitrnent process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof and decision of the committee is final.
- Tentative schedule for recruitment : Uploading of valid candidates for NTEP on12.04.2021 & Verification will be done on 9.04.2021
- For all the posts under NTEP, the revised entry point remuneration is mentioned as per Memorandum issued vide memo no. HFW-27011/13712020/7352 dated 29.1,2.2020 of Executive Director, WBSH&FWS, WB.
- Candidates are requested to follow the website regularly for any further communication. No personal communication will be made from this end.
- Office of the Member Secretary. District Health & Family Welfare Samiti & Chief Medical Officer of Health. Hooghly 1st Floor. CMOH New Administrative Building. DRS Campus. Chinsurah. Hooghly. Pin-712101
Selection Procedure :
- Publication in two local daily newspaper (english + Bengali) & Website of the District & Department
- Online application in prescribed proforma
- Should have 50% marks in all requisite qualification
- Shortlisting as per essential qualification as applicable prefferential qualification and experience etc for the vali( application.
- Candidates called for verification as per List
- Preperation of merit list on the basis of 5: 1 ratio with the vaccant post
- Applicants of final merit list will called for councilling.
- Final Merit list will be approved by Chairman & DH & FWS
- Engagement letter to be issued from approved list.
- Panel will be valid for one ear.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate should apply online only in the prescribed format as given in the website from 12.00 Noon of 18th February 2021 to 1 P.M. of 4th March 2021 for the mentioned post.
This job has expired.