Senior Resident vacancy in ESIC Hospital, Adityapur Recruitment 2021
|ESIC Hospital, Adityapur March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Senior Resident||MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Salary||Rs. 92,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2021|
- Senior Residents under Senior Residency scheme for three years Subject to renewal [extension every year for ESIC Hospital, Adityapur. The number of vacancies is as under:
- Post Name: Senior Resident
- No of Post: 03
- Senior Resident against the vacant post of GDMOs for 1 year in ESIC- Hospital, Adityapur, which can be extendable for more two years as on satisfactory report of concerned HOD or till regular IMO Joining, whichever is earlier. The number of vacancies is as under:
- No of Post: 06
- Educational Qualification: Senior Resident on contract 3(three) years under Senior residency Scheme.
- Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma or MBBS Degree from recognized university with at least 2 years working experience in any clinical discipline. PReference Is To Be Given To A Pg Degree Or A Diploma Qualified Candidate. Candidate must have not done three year senior residenc earlier.
- Emoluments: Rs. 92,000 per month
- Senior Resident 1(one) year on contract against GDMOs or till Joining of regular incumbent, whichever is earlier.
- Qualification: PG Degree / Diploma or MBBS Degree from recognized university with at least two years working experience in the same discipline in which they are proposed to be engaged. Preference Is To Be Given To A Pg Degree Or A Diploma Qualified Candidate.
- Emoluments: Rs. 92,000 per month
- Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of Interview. Relaxation for SC, ST and OBC as per rules.
- For General/EWS and OBC is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) and for SC/ST is Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Female Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community certificate in prescribed proforma vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel & Training 0M No. 36012/22/93- EST(SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide 0M No.-36033/3/2004 Estt.(Res.) dated 09/3/2004 or the latest notification of the Government of India if any, failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/correspondence will be entertained
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Adityapur form 9.00 A.M to 10.00 AM on the stipulated dates. Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM will not be entertained for Walk-in-interview.
- Vacancies are likely to be change depending upon actual requirement at the time of interview.
- Application along with exam fee (wherever applicable) should be submitted for each post separately.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any vacancy /post.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their department at the time of Interview.
- The selected candidates shall have to join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offer of appointment / engagement likely to be issued.
- The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness and Verification of their Character & Antecedents.
- The appointment shall not offer any right or preferences for regular appointment.
- No Claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- Hostel Accommodation / quarters will not be provided.
- The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
- At the time of joining selected contractual candidates will have to sign an “Agreement” as per ESIC norms on non-judiciary stamp paper of RS. 100/-.
- Offce of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Saldih Basti, near Ashiana trade centre, Adityapur, (Jharkhand)-831013
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Date and Time of Interview : 19.03.2021 (Friday) thereafter third Friday of every month till fulfillment of Vacancy till August, 2021
- Reporting Time : 9 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
- Time of Interview : 11 A.M. onwards
- Venue of Interview : Offce of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Saldih Basti, near Ashiana trade centre, Adityapur (Jharkhand)-831013
This job has expired.