Senior Resident vacancy in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2021
|Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Senior Resident||PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2021|
- A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031
- Name of Posts and Number of posts:
- Senior Residents (Paediatrics): 16
- Senior Resident (Microbiology): 02
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia): 04
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 01
- Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery): 04
- Regular/ Adhoc basis: Adhoc basis
- Emoluments Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Qualification: M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
- All the posts are provisional and the numbers of vacancies are subject to change without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
- Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 45 years in accordance with the order no. DHF&W/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy (H&FW)E.11245962/1502-08 dated 26.11.2020 issued by H&FW Department, GNCTD. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00AM.
- Senior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
- Senior Residents those who have completed the three years of SR ship may also apply.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph and Adhar Card.
- Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Date & Time of Interview: 10.03.2021 at 10.00 A.M
This job has expired.