Senior Resident/ Tutor vacancy in Indira Gandhi Medical College Recruitment 2021
|Indira Gandhi Medical College March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Senior Resident/ Tutor||DNB, PG Diploma, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000 – Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
- Appointment Of Senior Residents/ Tutor (Specialist) In Government Medical Colleges Of The State
- Post Name: Senior Residents/ Tutor (Specialist)
- Classification: Class – I (Gazetted) Tenure Post
- Essential Qualification(S) / Eligiblity : For Clinical Subjects:
- Post Graduate (MD/MS/MDS) or DNB in the concerned speciality from a University/lnstitution recögnized/permitted by the MCI/DCI; failing which the PG Diploma in the concerned specialty recognized/permitted by the NMC (erstwhile MCI/DCI).
- For Non Clinical Subjects:
- Recognized MD/MS/DNB in the concerned specialty or qualifications as prescribed in the concerned specialty by the existing Himachal Pradesh Medical Education Service Rules.
- provided that the percentpge of Tutor-specialists in non clinical subjects from non-medical backgrounds shall not exceed the limit prescribed as per the norms fixed by National Medical Commission (erstwhile Medical Council of India).
- Further provided that GDOs/Direct Candidates who have furnished bond to serve the State after Post Graduation in lieu of sponsorship/stipend shall be required to serve a period of minimum one year in field posting or any such period which may be prescribed by the PG/SS policy as notified from time to time before being eligible for Senior Residency in the State.
- GDOs/Direct Candidates who have furnished bond to serve the State after Post Graduation in lieu of sponsorship shall be required to serve a period of minimum one year in field posting before being eligible for Senior Residency in the State and for this purpose the date of submission of application by the candidate shall be taken as the cut-off date.
- However, this condition shall not be applicable to the direct candidates who have not availed sponsorship of the State while doing Post Graduation and who are not bound by conditions of any bond.
- The condition of mandatory one year of field posting shall be equally applicable to all the specialties. Candidates of non-clinical specialties like Microbiology, Pathology etc. shall be posted at field institutions. Candidates of specialities like Anatomy, Physiology, Nuclear Medicine, Pharmacology and Radiotherapy in respect of which there is no sufficient work in field institutions, shall be posted as Medical Officer in Medical Colleges as per the availability of non-teaching post.
- Such candidates posted on on-teaching post shall not be clubbed with Senior Residents for the purpose of roster etc. and it shall be ensured by the Principals that no teaching responsibility is assigned to them. Such candidates shall also not be eligible for the grant of teaching experience. For the purpose of field posting under this PQlicy, the post of Casualty Medical Officers in Medical Colleges shall not be included as field posting.
- Pay & Allowances:
- GDOs shall continue to draw the emoluments and pay admissible to him/her with due allowances and increments during the period of Senior Residency. The direct candidates who join as Senior Resident/Tutor Specialist in any of the Government Medical Colleges after completion of prescribed mandatory period of field posting as per policy notified vide letter No.: HFW-B(F)4-9/2017-11 dated 27-02-2019 or any other policy notified in its supersession, shall be eligible to draw the pay as prescribed for a Senior Resident.
- similarly, the candidates who join directly as Senior Resident/Tutor Specialist shall draw the pay as prescribed for a Senior Resident as under
- 1 year: Rs.55, 000/- fixed per month.
2nd year: Rs.57,500/- fixed per month.
3rd years: Rs.60,000/- fixed per month.
- Note : – Rs. 15,000/- incentive shall be granted besides emoluments per month to the Sr. Residents/Tutor( Specialist) of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Govt. Medical College Chamba.
- Teaching Experience:
- Senior Residents will be issued teaching experience certificate by the concerned Principal, which will be valid for promotion and appointment as Assistant Professor in the respectiye faculty as per R&P Rules notified by the Government.
- Senior Residents who are pursuing Senior Residency in super specialty departments of the Government Medical Colleges of the State shall be eligible to be awarded teaching experience in their own specialty; provided that the concerned specialty is the parent department of concerned super specialty.
- The candidates who have availed maternity/paternity leave during the period of Senior Residency shall be entitled to grant of teaching experience for the period of maternity/paternity leave admissible as per rules.
- Tentative vacancy position of Sr. Resident as on 31.5.2021: 227
- 45 Years and below.
- application fee ( Rs. 1500/- for General category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/OBC category is 05.04.2021
- The candidate should enclose the copies of the following certificates/documents (self attested) along with application form:
- Certificate of Matriculation or its equivalent examination (for verification of age)
- Detailed marks certificate of Professional examination of MBBS or M.Sc. (for non medical candidates) and that of MD/ MS/ DNB Degree/ Diploma, (Ph.D non medical candidates).
- Copies of publications of papers (as mentioned ) at clause 5 (4) referred to above.
- Character certificate from the employer [Head of the institution last attended.
- Registration Certificate from Medical Council for MBBS & MD/MS/DNB or copy of receipt in respect of application submitted to medical council for registration thereof.
- Attempt certificates in respect ofMBBS and MD/MS/DNB etc.
- Service certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer/Principal of the Govt. Medical Colleges as well as Director Health Services, HP only regarding serving in the peripheral/ field health institutions after completion of his /her post graduation.
- Any other certificate.
- No application shall be accepted if not accompanied by the requisite fee in the form of Demand Draft.
- Specialty once chosen will be final and if selected, the candidates will not be permitted to change Specialty at any stage during this period/tenure except as provided under rules
- Incomplete or wrongly addressed applications shall not be considered at all and shall be rejected out-rightly.
- Principal IGMC Shimla — cum — Member Secretary Counselling Committee / DME & Research, Himachal Pradesh will not make further correspondence with the candidate in this matter.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded/ adjusted under any circumstances.
- The rest of the terms & conditions shall be applied the same as contained in the new Resident doctor policy issued by the Government vide Notification No: HFW-B(B) 1-10/2018 dated 22.6.2019 and subsequent Notification dated 21.1.2020.
- Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla
Selection Procedure :
- In order to recruit candidates for the posts of Sr. Residents/Tutor Specialists, the Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla-cum-Member Secretary, Counselling Committee shall draw specialty —wise merit list based on the documents submitted at the time of making application keeping the following manner:
- MBBS Marks (Cumulative total marks of 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional examination – 30Marks
- PG MD/MS De ee Marks in concerned specialty – 40 Marks
- Period of service of State
- Publication of papers in Index Journals as first author or corresponding author (Published papers or papers in respect of which letter of acceptance has been issued shall be counted – 2 marks for each published work subject to maximum of 20 marks
- The candidates who have done MD/MS/DNB in a particular subject shall be higher in merit than the candidates who have done diploma in that particular specialty, irrespective of the marks earned. Similarly, for the non-clinical subjects, candidates belonging to non-medical side shall always be placed below in merit to candidates of the medical side irrespective of the marks earned and the inter se merit of the candidates from non medical background shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the Essential Qualification examinations like M.Sc. etc.
- In case, the PG marks are not available in respect of even one candidate in a particular specialty, the PG marks shall not be taken into account while drawing up the merit of that particular specialty.
How to Apply :
- The last date by which the application should reach in the office of Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla —cum-Member Secretary Counseling Committee complete in all respects alongwith requisite application fee ( Rs. 1500/- for General category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/OBC category is 05.04.2021 up to 5:00 PM beyond which no application shall be entertained.
- The requisite application fee will have to be deposited through on-line mode only i.e. through the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm (Principal Igmc Sr Residency Interview Account).
- The specialty-wise details of availability of vacancies are provided /detailed in Further changes, if any, in the interview as well as vacancies of Sr. Residents/ Tutor Specialists will only be intimated through website of the Institute www.igmcshimla.edu.in and http:/lwww.hp.gov.in/hpdmer/ All the candidates are directed to remain in touch with the website for further infdrmation.
This job has expired.