Senior Project Scientist vacancy in IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021
|IIT Delhi March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Senior Project Scientist||M.E/M.Tech|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 63,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
- Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/064/2021
- Name of the Post: Sr Project Scientist
- No of Post: 03
- Title of the Project: Human Body Tissue Characterization under Blast, Impact and Penetration (JATC Sub Project #5 under M101618) (RP03430G)
- Deptt/.Centre: Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Duration of the Project: Upto: 10/09/2022
- Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400-59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @24%
- Qualifications: First class MTech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Clear demonstrative knowledge through previous projects on material characterization and FE simulations is essential. Knowledge in biomechanics and high strain rate behavior of materials is preferred.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Selection Procedure :
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the online interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Naresh Varma Datta at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
How to Apply :
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by email is 31/03/2021 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac-in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email at email id: email@example.com
This job has expired.