Senior consultant/ Consultant vacancy in BECIL Recruitment 2021
|BECIL March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Senior consultant/ Consultant||B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Diploma, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||29/03/2021|
- BECIL invites applications for recruitment/empanelment of following Consultants for Project Management Unit of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi purely on contractual basis:
- Senior Consultant / Consultant (Hospital Management)
- Senior Consultant / Consultant (Project Management)
- Senior Consultant / Consultant (Financial Management)
- Senior Consultant / Consultant (Procurement)
- Consolidated Remuneration: Minimum Rs.1,00,000/- per month for Sr. Consultant and Rs.50,000/- per month for Consultant (Remuneration maybe higher according to the qualifications and experience as decided by PMB)
- Vacancies: 07
- Senior consultant (Hospital Management)
- Essential Qualification: MBBS with at least 2 years full time – MD(Hospital Administration) or Masters in Hospital Administration or MBA (Hospital Management / Administration) from a recognized university
- Experience: At least 10 years Experience in Hospital Management for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant. – Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Project management software.
- Age: Not Exceeding – 62 years
- Desirable: Experience in management, execution, and commissioning of hospital projects (more than 100 crores / 100 beds)
- ToR’s: – Assist in planning & supervision of ongoing projects at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Coordination & networking with various departments and agencies – Monitoring project progress as per defined timeline
- Assisting the Faculty I/c of respective projects in various project linked activities
- Any other hospital management activities as may entrusted from time to time
- Senior Consultant / Consultant (Project Management)
- Essential Qualification – BE (Civil) with diploma/masters in management from a recognized university Or – Medical / Paramedical / Biomedical degree with diploma/masters in management from a recognized university
- Experience – At least 10 years’ experience in construction project management for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant. – Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Project management software.
- Age – Not exceeding 62 years
- Desirable -Experience in management, execution and commissioning of construction projects costing more than Rs. 100 crores (preferably healthcare projects)
- ToR’s: Coordination of various project related activities with all concerned stakeholders / agencies, making follow up reports and presenting the same to AIIMS officials as desired
- Monitoring quality assurance for various going projects on a regular basis & coordination of various quality issues with all concerned stakeholders / agencies
- Preparing and monitoring project timelines -Coordination and liasoning on behalf of AIIMS between user departments and other agencies
- Minuting and archiving of all projects related activities -Coordinating with bidders and Project management consultant for various project construction component, equipment & service.
- Liaising work with Statutory bodies & other agencies for getting project approvals, etc
- Routine project management activities as may entrusted from time to time
- Senior consultant/ Consultant (Procurement)
- Criteria: Essential Qualification – B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering with Degree/ Diploma in Materials/ Procurement Management
- Experience – Atleast 10 years’ experience in procurement management for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant out of which atleast 2 years should be in procurement of medical equipment for government sector in either case. – Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Auto CAD, Matlab.
- Age – Not exceeding 62 years
- Desirable -Experience in procuring medical equipment cumulatively costing more than Rs. 100 crores in Government sector.
- ToR’s: – To assist various departments in finalization of List of equipment and specifications.
- Preparation of draft tender document – Collating pre-bid queries and their approved replies.
- Carrying out Technocommercial and price evaluations of bids received along with user departments.
- Assist in preparation of notes and proposal for Procurement related administrative activities.
- Assist department and stores in post tender activities as per requirement.
- Senior consultant/ Consultant (Project Financial Management)
- Criteria: Essential Qualification – CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance)/Diploma(Financ e) or equivalent
- Experience – With atleast 10 years experience in accounting, including analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, financial software and reporting systems for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant out of which atleast 2 years the candidate should have been associated with a Govt. Department / Govt Agency/ PSU/ Autonomous Body, etc. – Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and financial management softwares.
- Age – Not exceeding 62 years
- Desirable -Experience in financial management of projects individually costing more than Rs. 100 crores
- ToR’s: – Devising and finalizing periodic financial plan for projects with consultation with various AIIMS officials and agencies.
- Monitoring financial progress of various going projects on a regular basis and submitting reports
- Coordination of various finance related issues with all concerned stakeholders / agencies, collating UC’s, making follow up reports and presenting the same to AIIMS officials as desired
- Verifying bills submitted by various agencies against work done
- Routine financial management activities as may entrusted from time to time
- Not exceeding 62 years
- Category wise registration & application processing is given below: General Rs.750/-,OBC Rs.750/-, SC/-ST Rs.450/- ,Ex-serviceman Rs.750/- ,Women Rs.750/- ,EWS/-PH Rs.450/-
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions as decided will be as follows:
- Consolidated Remuneration:
- Consultant : Rs. 50,000 (or as recommended by Project Management Board, AIIMSND)
- Sr. Consultant : Rs.1,00,000 (or as recommended by Project Management Board,AIIMSND)
- The consultant/senior consultant may be paid higher according to the qualifications and experience as may be decided by the Project Management Board
- Period of engagement: The consultant will be initially engaged for a period of one year through and on the roles of the outsourced agency for AIIMS, New Delhi or its extension campuses. His term may be extended from time to time depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement at AIIMS, New Delhi as decided by the competent authority
- Consultants shall be eligible for 12 days leave in a calendar year on prorata basis. Therefore, a Consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 12 days in a Year (calculated on a prorata basis). Also unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year. Government & National holidays shall be paid holidays.
- Working hours shall ordinarily from 9:30am – 6:00pm (with half hour lunch break) for six days a week. However, the consultants maybe required to work for longer hours or in different shifts or on holidays due to work requirements &exigencies
- Must have their own laptop with requisite software as per experience clause preloaded & working optimally
- Must possess a functional mobile phone with active SIM card so that communication can be done with him/her at all times
- Allowances: The Consultants shall NOT be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, Medical Reimbursement etc.
- TA/DA: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Consultants will not be allowed foreign travel at Government expenses.
- Termination Notice: The contract for engaging the Consultant can be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or by payment of one month remuneration in its lieu or by surrendering one month remuneration by the consultant. The competent authority would be free to terminate the engagement of the Consultant without serving any notice to him/her, in case of continuous absence for more than 10 days without prior permission in a calendar year or if any certificate/declaration furnished by him/her at the time application is later found to be false.
- Conflict of Interest: The consultant is expected to follow of all the rules and regulations of Central Government which are in force. He/She will be expected to work with utmost honesty and sincerity while discharging his/her duties. In case the services of consultant are not satisfactory or found in conflict with the interest of the government, his/her services will be discontinued by terminating the contract without assigning any reasons.
- Non-disclosure of official secrets: During the period of engagement with the institute it is likely that consultant may come across certain information of important nature. Therefore, consultant will not
divulge any information gathered by him during the period of his engagement to anyone who is not authorised to know the same. The consultant shall not, except with the sanction of competent authority, publish any article or participate in radio or TV broadcast either ill his own name or anonymously or pseudonymously.
- Work place: The work place of the consultant will be in AIIMS Delhi. The consultant can be posted inany peripheral centre of AIIMS New Delhi (NDDTC Ghaziabad, NCI Jhajjar, CRHSP Ballabgarh, etc) as and when required.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection.
3. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
How to Apply :
- Application should be submitted Online only for the above post.
- For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference.
- In case of any doubt/help please email as below: For technical problem faced while applying Online : firstname.lastname@example.org For queries other than technical: email@example.com
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (nonrefundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting their application through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & SMS. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on candidate’s part. ** **
- Last date for submission of application forms is 29th March, 2021
- File No. BECIL/HR/AIIMS/Advt.2020/54 Dated: 10.03.2021,Vacancy Advertisement NO. 54
This job has expired.