SBI Recruitment 2021 Pharmacist
|Company Name||SBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Pharmacist Jobs|
|No of Posts||67 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 17,900 – Rs. 47,920 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/05/2021|
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment of Pharmacists in Clerical Cadre.
1. Post Name: Pharmacist
2. Nature of engagement: Regular
3. Grade [Comparable Grade Scale]: Clerical cadre
4. Vacancy: 67
5. Place of Posting: State wise vacancy. Any dispensary within the Circle
6. Details Of Educational Qualification: As On 01.01.2021:
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university
7. Work Experience (As On 01.01.2021):
In case of educational qualification C(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR In case of educational qualification C(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
8. Special Skills Required: The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
9. Job Profile & KRAS:
a. Distribution of medicines to staff members
b. Maintenance and supervision of stock and inventory in the dispensary
c. Drug purchase and order placement
d. Checking and monitoring the quality of medicines
e. Providing medical first aid in emergencies
f. Effective follow up with stake holders
g. Assisting Medical officers
h. Support in general admin work of dispensary
i.Support in typing and general correspondence for the department
10. Grade Scale: Clerical Cadre
11. Scale of pay: 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590- 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
12. Advertisement No: CRPD/ PHARMACIST/2021-22/04
- Max. Age (as on 31.12.2020): 30 years
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred and fifty only) for General OBC and EWS candidates and NIL- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of online registration of application. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
8. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
9. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field
i. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
iii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iv. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
v. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
vi. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vii. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of Train fare (3 A/C) for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him /her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia including verification of police records etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification
- Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection of candidates for post will be on the basis of online written test and interview
2. Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021.
3. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also be advised to the candidates through sms and emails.
4. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
5. The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bilaspur(Chattisgarh), Chandigarh/ Mohali, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Hissar, Gurugram, Jammu, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Dehradun, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Guwahati, Silchar, Hyderabad, Warangal, Jaipur, Udaipur, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
6. Candidate should choose the name of the centre where he/she desires to appear in the examination. No change in the choice of examination centre will be entertained. The bank, however, reserves the right to add or delete any centre and allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for
7. No. of Questions: 150, Marks: 200
8. Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in online written test. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Weightage For Written And Interview Is Proposed As 40% & 60% Respectively.
9. The selection will be based on written test and interview. The passing marks in written test and interview as well as the aggregate passing marks will be decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in written test and interview. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees: From 13.04.2021 To 03.05.2021
3. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
4. Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
5. Guidelines For Payment Of Fees:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
ii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
iv. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
v. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vi. A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future
This job has expired.