SBI Recruitment 2021 Executive
|Company Name||SBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Executive Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 800,000 – Rs. 1,200,000 /-Per Year|
|Last Date to Apply||03/05/2021|
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts
1. Post Name: Executive (Document Preservation-Archives)
2. Nature of engagement: Contractual (1 year) thereafter two renewals for 2 years each (max. Five years)
3. Grade [Comparable Grade Scale]: Contractual
4. Vacancy: 01
5. Likely place of posting: Kolkata or any place at Bank’s Archives
6. Basic Education Qualification: Graduate in science (Chemistry) – full time course with 60% marks (First Class) or equivalent to First class as per university degree from UGC recognised universities / institutions.
7. Professional Qualification Certificates: (Compulsory) (as on 01.01.2021): Certificate in Conservation / Preservation of Documentary heritage from a recognised institution Candidates with Diploma in archival studies would be preferred
8. Work experience (as on 01.01.2021): Minimum one-year experience in care and conservation of paper records or archives section of an organisation / institutions. Experience should be post basic educational qualification
9. Special Skills: Management of Archival Records
10. Job Profile:
i. Scientific conservation and preservation of records, photographs and painting.
ii. Fumigation of records;
iii. Preparation of reference media such as indexes, catalogues in respect of records & publications available at Archives
iv. Scanning, Microfilming and digitization of records
v. Receipt of non-current permanent records of SBI having historical and legal value
vi. Providing research facilities to scholars and Research students
11. Remuneration: Indicative CTC: Rs.8 – Rs.12 lacs per annum (Non-negotiable)
JMGS-1 Pay scale without Banks accommodation and will be entitled for 30 days leave in a calendar year and intervening Sundays/holidays shall be included in the calculation during the engagement period of one year and in subsequent extension (s), if any. For the first year CTC will be ranging from Rs. 8 lacs to 12 lacs per annum with annual increment up to 10% (Ten percent) on CTC based on annual appraisal for the next 4 years (1 year + 2 years + 2 years)
12. Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO/2021-22/03
- Max. Age (as on 01.01.2021): 30 years
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred and fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
a. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Form-16 (PDF)
vii. Recent Photograph
i. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
iii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iv. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
v. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
vi. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vii. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of Train fare (3 A/C) for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him /her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia including verification of police records etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
2. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
3. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees: From 13.04.2021 To 03.05.2021
3. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
4. Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
5. Guidelines For Payment Of Fees:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
ii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
iv. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
v. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vi. A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
This job has expired.